Apr 22 2007
By: Beasta45 Lombax Warrior 178 posts

dmc4 and home

3 replies 40 views Edited Apr 22, 2007
will there be a trophy adchevment.in devil may cry 4.it a hard call to me because capcom never announce anything to sony yet and i want a trophy for this game and even others single player games and veiw them to my friend.
Play games go beyond what else you expected from playstation.
Message 1 of 4 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Re: dmc4 and home

Apr 22, 2007
Considering that DMC 4 was going to be a launch game, they were devloping it before Home was anounced. Its up to the devs to decide if there going to bother this far in devlopment to add functions that relate to home. Its more than just designing a trophy, you also need to write the scripts to unlock said trophys. Its still possible, but I wouldnt hold my breath if it wasnt in the game.
Message 2 of 4 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Re: dmc4 and home

Apr 24, 2007
then what a point for playing it. without trophies the game will sux and cry.capcom need to stop BS ps3 owners and put trophies.trophies is playstation 3 adchevment system, but capcom stall the time to release it can make at least a trophy.
Play games go beyond what else you expected from playstation.
Message 3 of 4 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: dmc4 and home

Apr 24, 2007

heroyuki wrote:
will there be a trophy adchevment.in devil may cry 4.it a hard call to me because capcom never announce anything to sony yet and i want a trophy for this game and even others single player games and veiw them to my friend.

First off, we don't know if Capcom has talked with Sony about DMC4 trophies. We don't know about loads of developers meeting with Sony for entitlements. Yet, it makes sense for a developer to make trophies, because that creates a need for gamers to excel and beat others. Logically, a developr would want to make trophies.
Message 4 of 4 (40 Views)
0 Likes