Sep 17 2013
By: jayla_3301 First Son 1 posts

diamond beach mansion

7 replies 724 views Edited Sep 17, 2013

need help found all 4 items to diamond beach mansion but says i found 3 can not find the secret space

Message 1 of 8 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Re: diamond beach mansion

Sep 17, 2013
It's just a glitch. If you found four you have them all. Now you have to play the metal detector game at the Marina. Once you find those items, the secret space will open up. There is a whole thread about this somewhere.
Message 2 of 8 (708 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 17, 2013
what Boxer_Lady says is correct. Now head to play the metal detector game at the Marina to search for four more items in the sand. Once you find those 4 - the secret space will be opened up for you to explore in your mansion Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 3 of 8 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
what Boxer_Lady says is correct. Now head to play the metal detector game at the Marina to search for four more items in the sand. Once you find those 4 - the secret space will be opened up for you to explore in your mansion Smiley Happy

Where exactly is that game? I looked briefly the other day and didn't find it. 

Message 4 of 8 (682 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9474 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Where exactly is that game? I looked briefly the other day and didn't find it. 

Just find the object using the metal detector there 4 items you need to find in order to unlock the secret area

Message 5 of 8 (677 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 17, 2013
@ Joanna in the marina space directly south of the bartender on the sand and over a little is a sign that displays 'metal detector' or something similar. once you have got all 4 mansion pieces activate the game at that sign to hunt for the four pieces on the beach sand. Anymore questions please ask if you still are having trouble i can walk you through it also in world Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 6 of 8 (665 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Boxer_lady, there were several threads. don't know which you had in mind, but the one I remember is http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Pool-area-diamond-beach/m-p/41522571...
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 7 of 8 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Sep 18, 2013
SWO92....nope, the one to which I was referring was quite a bit longer and had a lot of good information and pics on how to play the metal detector game too.

Thank you so much for looking. I'm on this freaking iPhone, and searching, then trying to get the link over to a thread is exhausting with only one finger!!! LOL
Message 8 of 8 (605 Views)
0 Likes