May 24 2013
By: SAGITTARIUS_3rd First Son 17 posts

dead nation safe house

3 replies 198 views Edited May 24, 2013

In playstation home at the dead nation safe house there is a spiral staircase that reads dead nation title screen when approached. after selecting X to play it reads you do not currently own dead nation would you like to purchase this item. after selecting X again to purchase the dead nation item that I already own. now reads that you have already purchased this item witch I already knew . what is the problem ? why can't I view the title screen ? and why does it keep reading that I do not currently own the dead nation game?

Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Re: dead nation safe house

May 24, 2013

its most likel something they planned on doing but never go around to, maybe an exclusive area for people who have the game. i have it so i might head over there to see what you are talking about. i thought it got removed in the last batch of removals

Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 25, 2013

thank you please let me know

Message 3 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

May 25, 2013

i checked, the you know press here for dead nation title screen thing. it also said i do not have the game yet shows me having it in the store that you can go to from that point. my guess is that it was ment to launch into the game, by exiting home and starting it up. but they never got around to fixing it. it snot a total loss since you can still exit home the regular way and start up the game after.

Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes