Apr 08 2007
By: BLT77 Lombax Warrior 217 posts

current ant and future state of ps network

9 replies 27 views Edited Apr 8, 2007
I am a little confused. Home is set to debut in the fallo but where are the more conventional online features. sony is in a position to capitalize on 360 by simply integrating the xmb into games (beining able to pull up the xmb anywhere). home is sick and I cant wait but until then  why doesn't sony offer this feature? state your opinions
the beat is the shield, and the toungue is the sword
they call me B.T. the lyrical warlord
Message 1 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
740 posts

Re: current ant and future state of ps network

Apr 8, 2007
Whats youre psn im gona send you a website but i cant put it here and its coming soon every body whants the xmb pleas add me to yore friend list every bidy if you want addme
Message 2 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Apr 8, 2007
I agree.... There are a few things sony could do to beaf up their cliental including the release of Home, especially with the "Rerelease" of 360 (So lame). But its the small things that count. I use my ps3 as a media centre and play all my mp3s on it and it would be nice if I could access all those while in game...
Message 3 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 8, 2007
Well... you don't need to wait until October

You can participate in the betas, either the closed beta in April with 15,000 users, or the open beta with 50,000 users in July and August.

Message 4 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Apr 9, 2007

gt4 vs forza wrote:
I am a little confused. Home is set to debut in the fallo but where are the more conventional online features. sony is in a position to capitalize on 360 by simply integrating the xmb into games (beining able to pull up the xmb anywhere). home is sick and I cant wait but until then  why doesn't sony offer this feature? state your opinions

I hear what your saying.
Theres trying to beat the 360, and theres matching it, and then dominating.
Home will rule, and stand a good chance at beating the 360 in sales.
But the 360 has other features ( music in the back ground, messaging durring games, joining games ) that sony needs to add too.
Home will be amazing, but i dont think home alone will do it.

Next topic, very nice name. I have a friend with a 360, and all he does is tlak about froza. It seems pretty sick, and the trailer on ign, looks amazing....
I hope gt4 has a chance lol
PSN : PwnStar12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 9, 2007
I'm pretty sure HOME will be upgradable. The thing isn't even out & people are speculating content.

Let's get through the Beta's and recommend ideas. That's the main purpose for Beta testing, getting feedback from the testers about games bugs & other issues. When the tests start they have a forum only accessible to the testers for discussions.

Let's get to that point first. Who knows they might have that already??
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 6 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1338 posts

Apr 9, 2007
Personally I dont give a crap about Home. Ive been waiting since launch day to be able to access the XMB in game so i dont have to quit a game to read a short 4 word message from my friend. Its ridiculous how they want to launch some major project like Home but not give us simple things that should have came at launch. Im going to be playing Home beta, getting messages from my friends and wont be able to reply to them unless I exit out of home first. Sounds nice
Original 60GB PS3 dead
Second 250GB Slim in action

Playing a lot of FIFA 10 and MW2 right now
GT5 Hurry up please
Message 7 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Just2Fresh wrote:
Personally I dont give a crap about Home. Ive been waiting since launch day to be able to access the XMB in game so i dont have to quit a game to read a short 4 word message from my friend. Its ridiculous how they want to launch some major project like Home but not give us simple things that should have came at launch. Im going to be playing Home beta, getting messages from my friends and wont be able to reply to them unless I exit out of home first. Sounds nice

But how do you know you can't check your messages from home?
Message 8 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 10, 2007
guys their is gonna be a couple more system updates and they should be able to fix this prob in one of the updates just wait
Ps3 owner
PsP owner
Ps2 owner
Ps1 owner

PS3 TAG-KILLERSPARTAN
curently working on :Metal Gear

Message 9 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 10, 2007

snake 007 wrote:
guys their is gonna be a couple more system updates and they should be able to fix this prob in one of the updates just wait

Yeah, the XMB feature will definently be incorporated through a future update, but we want it soon
Message 10 of 10 (27 Views)
0 Likes