Fender Bender
3640 posts

Re: clothes,clothes,clothes

Sep 15, 2007

Hawk13 wrote:
o you wana be a gangsta? i hope they have some cool metal band t-shirts that would be sweet

God I hope Sony doesn't allow those stupid clothes in Home. I don't think people realize how stupid they look with their flat-visor hats offset with the sticker thingy still on it, it looks dumb enough with the hat offset and a flat visor, but take the **bleep**ing sticker off. For christs sake why dont you just keep the price tag on it as well? Oh, whats that? You didn't spend a lot of money on it and you want people think your made of something your not? **bleep**ing moron.

Do not peel an Orange with a knife.
I've always got my flamesuit on.
3000th post made on 07-25-2009 08:42 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 47.
Message 11 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Sep 15, 2007
concert t's, thats my whole wardrobe in the real world.  Think I would change it up a bit in Home.  But good idea, as its not  my chemical romance.
Message 12 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Sep 16, 2007
well i heard u can persoalize ur guy on the playstation store and buy stuff for 99 cents....i would like tight jeans and hoodie and hat wit skate shoes..thats me

Message 13 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Sep 16, 2007

ps3master wrote:
i hope we get more varitey than the prep clothes, i want choice, like basketball shorts, baggy clothes, etc....

I just hope we have a wide selection of everything.
PSN : PwnStar12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2570 posts

Sep 16, 2007

Whitey6 wrote:

Hawk13 wrote:
o you wana be a gangsta? i hope they have some cool metal band t-shirts that would be sweet

God I hope Sony doesn't allow those stupid clothes in Home. I don't think people realize how stupid they look with their flat-visor hats offset with the sticker thingy still on it, it looks dumb enough with the hat offset and a flat visor, but take the **bleep**ing sticker off. For christs sake why dont you just keep the price tag on it as well? Oh, whats that? You didn't spend a lot of money on it and you want people think your made of something your not? **bleep**ing moron.

Jeez dude, you got serious issues dude. You need Dr. Phil in a bad way.

Anyway, I'm sure there'll be loads of unique gear availiable for minor fee purchases... maybe even hair cuts too.

Message Edited by Chubear on 09-15-2007 10:32 PM
Message 15 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1389 posts

Sep 16, 2007
how about we upload logos and make our own shirts
Message 16 of 16 (3 Views)
0 Likes