Jan 31 2013
By: seph_crow Lombax Warrior 92 posts

central plaza personal space\ club

3 replies 254 views Edited Jan 31, 2013
I saw a suggestion of this in the 2013 suggestions but decide it was a captivating idea. The reason for me saying this is there could be different versions of central plaza. To me and my friends the loss of kill zone 3 space (a variant of the original central plaza space) was devastating. The free clothes were fantastic and still go unmatched to any free clothes available. If this space along with the other variants were to become a club or personal space would be perfect. To be able to have the killzone space and its rewards would be a dream in and of itself I know some may not know central plaza others hold it in their minds with nastalgia while others simply don't care, however I care and lament in the fact that it is no longer around that is why making it a personal space and or club would be greatly welcomed and appreciated addition to home
Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Re: central plaza personal space\ club

Jan 31, 2013
Hi op I know how you feel I been on home since dec 11 2008 and seen a lot of good spaces go. Home has grown from four location mall, theater, cp and bowling ally in dec 11 2008. I heard cp personal space in other region and on the Internet and hope one day they have it here. home has grown a lot a it still fun and there all still many free stuff here. alphazone4.com is a great resource to find rewards/ store items/ free items on home and learn about personal spaces. Also pshomegazette.com is another great site too. I hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Feb 1, 2013

theres no doubt in my mind  we havent seen the last of central plaza, i once thought all was lost untill i saw europe get the return of the old home square.  it will def be one of homes biggest revenue draws if it returns in a personal space or clubhouse

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
426 posts

Feb 1, 2013

hope they do bring it back... i enjoyed arriving in the central plaza, and then navigating my around

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes