Last Guardian
10857 posts

Re: can someone explain home to me?

Mar 1, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
Wait.. So... You talked to and made friends with strangers on the home forums because you didn't want to talk to and make friends with strangers on home? I don't unde... Actually.. I'm way to sober. Brb.
@Jim777

Yup, because generally most of the regular forum members at the time where very nice, much niver then the idiots you find in Home. 

@Jim777PS
Message 21 of 29 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Mar 1, 2014
It's a dream and nightmare all rolled into one.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 22 of 29 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

Home is like highschool

A nightmare more then a dream

Home is filled with bullying

And a 30 year old acting like a teenagers girls

Oh well but on the bright side

There is a good people but they are rare now days

Message 23 of 29 (220 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3816 posts

Mar 1, 2014

gottagotta77 wrote:
I mean I get the basic principle and I've had a lot of fun even enjoying the fam well I used to lol but now I need someone to explain why there is so much havoc and chaos and then unpleasantness pleaseplease...thank you

Home is involved with a gaming community and this community is involved with unique crowd.  This has (I'm sure) been said before that Home is what I make of it.  And that's true.  I never really learned PlayStation potential till I simply made a logical remedy for this.  I would explore, ask questions, and do what I enjoy doing (being myself).  Home to me is a lot of fun and it's great to be involved with such a constructive community.

We see it all, yawl.  (Drama, emotions, communication, FUN events, glitches, hacks, maniac gamers, trophy hunters. . Et cetera)  Heck I remember seeing the very first wedding on Home.  I remember all the good times and I have put all these very fun thoughts into one big bundle of joy.  Despite the hate and disrespectful behavior on Home and these forums, I still love every ounce of it.  Home is a very fun environment and we as a community make it that way (IMO).

Bambi-01us
Message 24 of 29 (209 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8100 posts

Mar 1, 2014
@Conrad_Max
Don't get confused fella, i would not say anything here that i would not say to you directly if given the opportunity. I don't understand how quoting your old sig is insulting, but if you say so i will refrain from doing so in the future. Besides with your profound expertise in conversing with the home community you should know not take it so seriously, perhaps a break is in order, because nowadays with there being more couches than games this is what home is all about. "How much can you take"

If you see anything else inflammatory in this post, please feel free to edit it out. But don't remove it completely, thanks.
=~P @Super_Nova2k13
Message 25 of 29 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Mar 1, 2014

OMG here is the answer....

PlayStation Home (also marketed and referred to as Home) is a virtual 3D social gaming platform developed by Sony Computer Entertainment's London Studio for the PlayStation 3 on the PlayStation Network (PSN). It is accessible on the PS3's XrossMediaBar (XMB). Membership is free and requires a PSN account. Upon installation, users can choose how much hard disk space they wish to reserve for Home. Home has been in development since early 2005 and started an open public beta test on December 11, 2008.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-home/

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 26 of 29 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Home is a different experience for everyone.  It becomes what ever you care to add to it. I love it because it, to me, is a vast open ended world. I didn't realize it at first, then 2 years ago, I got serious about it and now it's like a never ending story( I hope it won't end anyway).

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 27 of 29 (156 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Message 28 of 29 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4081 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Enter at ya own risk....j/k lol ;p

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 29 of 29 (109 Views)
0 Likes