Reply
Oct 06 2013
By: Un0-0n3unique Uncharted Territory 1359 posts
Offline

bullyed on home

12 replies 449 views Edited Oct 6, 2013

Hi I been bullyed on home the moderator team are horrible okay let get started I hanged out with a friend for a long time he now different now he is forcing me to buy clothes when I don't want to & he thinking my dance is gay & all of that he say that IM going to waste some money on the PS4 & He said the PS4 is the same but it isn't so yea he laugh at me thinking it freaking funny =.= & he think IM a homeless freaking teen that glued my A$$ to the couch all day playing game but that my favorite hobby doesn't mean that IM lazy but IM skinny & inactive but who care I don't care I really don't Smiley Sad plus IM not gay IM just single & looking for a lady but maybe when IM 20 or something

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 1 of 13 (449 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013

Delete him. Block him. Report him.

 

He ain't no friend. And don't insult the moderation team.


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 13 (440 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/28/2013
Offline
1359 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Delete him. Block him. Report him.

 

He ain't no friend. And don't insult the moderation team.


Im not sure what kind of subject is the problem Yes I deleted him Block him & report him Plus sorry for insulting but the mod never do anything

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 3 of 13 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2013
Offline
307 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013
Ok first .. delete & block.. nobody can bully ur avatar.. yes it hurts ur feelings but.. there are more ppl on home that would be ur friend without making fun of you.. usually i find its jealous ppl that do that.. home is a good place .. if we choose .. it can be better then real life.. if someone calls me a name i scroll to ignore and enjoy myself don't let anyone ruin ur time on home..
Message 4 of 13 (432 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28401 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:
... he thinking my dance is gay...
... sorry for insulting but the mod...

What about apologizing to Gay people while your at it?

 

As for your issue, do as the others have suggested.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 13 (421 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/28/2013
Offline
1359 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013

aitocsavon wrote:
Ok first .. delete & block.. nobody can bully ur avatar.. yes it hurts ur feelings but.. there are more ppl on home that would be ur friend without making fun of you.. usually i find its jealous ppl that do that.. home is a good place .. if we choose .. it can be better then real life.. if someone calls me a name i scroll to ignore and enjoy myself don't let anyone ruin ur time on home..

Home is stupid now it not like heaven anymore it like hell now no one care about me like before when I talk to them they just ignore me I don't like how home is I guess it time for me to quit my ps3 forever because IM these thing it everywhere I KNOW Smiley Very Happy maybe we could go on strike XD

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 6 of 13 (414 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28401 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013

You're going on a rant right now. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Maybe even take a break from Home.

 

Don't let the cyber bullies control your enjoyment of Home, PS gaming or any PSN activity. Tune them out. Report them if needed. Use the tools that are available to deal with punks. Ignore, Block, change games, lobbies, spaces and instances in desired. We do not have to put up with bad behavior.

 

This is your Home and PSN. It's definitely your PS3. Don't let bad people ruin your experience.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 13 (399 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2698 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Hi I been bullyed on home the moderator team are horrible okay let get started I hanged out with a friend for a long time he now different now he is forcing me to buy clothes when I don't want to & he thinking my dance is gay & all of that he say that IM going to waste some money on the PS4 & He said the PS4 is the same but it isn't so yea he laugh at me thinking it freaking funny =.= & he think IM a homeless freaking teen that glued my A$$ to the couch all day playing game but that my favorite hobby doesn't mean that IM lazy but IM skinny & inactive but who care I don't care I really don't Smiley Sad plus IM not gay IM just single & looking for a lady but maybe when IM 20 or something


I have a great idea.  Have you ever considered trading your PS3 for an Xbox 360?

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 8 of 13 (386 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

@ dc. you're just hypocrite!

And, how many times do you have to change your signature card statement, insulting the Home community! Then you troll over here.

Anyways, delete, block, ignore and don't respond to unwanted messages. Don't listen to dc. No reason to sell your PS3.

Message 9 of 13 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: bullyed on home

Oct 6, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Hi I been bullyed on home the moderator team are horrible okay let get started I hanged out with a friend for a long time he now different now he is forcing me to buy clothes when I don't want to & he thinking my dance is gay & all of that he say that IM going to waste some money on the PS4 & He said the PS4 is the same but it isn't so yea he laugh at me thinking it freaking funny =.= & he think IM a homeless freaking teen that glued my A$$ to the couch all day playing game but that my favorite hobby doesn't mean that IM lazy but IM skinny & inactive but who care I don't care I really don't Smiley Sad plus IM not gay IM just single & looking for a lady but maybe when IM 20 or something


Hello, if you would like to report somebody you should report them in Home.

 

Posting a 'rant' makes you look like the boy/girl who cried bully. 

 

 

What you should have done is asked nicely on how you can better report somebody for soemthing they have done.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 10 of 13 (382 Views)