Mar 15 2014
By: haley_stars Splicer 53 posts

bring central plaza as a person space

6 replies 257 views Edited Mar 15, 2014
Hello I seen tgat eu has got there old home square added as a person space and I was just wwondering why not do central plaza that way make it a person space I sure know alot of ppl would like that if it was
Message 1 of 7 (257 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Re: bring central plaza as a person space

Mar 15, 2014
Sorry for my type os lol
Message 2 of 7 (255 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28373 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2014

With such a big personal space, what could we do with it? And considering the size, how much would it cost?

Personally, I feel that Central Plaza should be allowed to rest in peace. We've been told many times that it wouldn't be resurrected, yet we've had maybe hundreds of requests for it. I've accepted Central Plaza as no more and that Home will continue to move forward even if some wish that it hadn't.

If Central Plaza is released as a personal space, great for those of you who want it. Have fun with it. But for me, something that big would be a bore. Now if Saucer Pop was released as a personal game to play with friends... Or made as a part of another public area...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

With such a big personal space, what could we do with it? And considering the size, how much would it cost?

I do not think the size of a personal space is making a huge difference in the price.

There are many, personal spaces (Dream apartments for example) which are very big, but yet they are affordable.

Also, despite the fact Central Plaza is a discontinued space, I am sure its code is somewhere at Home database.

I do not think there are any boundaries with re releasing the Central Plaza (As a public or a personal space) but SCE will to do so. 

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 4 of 7 (176 Views)
VP of Gaming
28373 posts

Mar 15, 2014

torag365 wrote:

I do not think the size of a personal space is making a huge difference in the price.

You're right.

To clarify for me personally, it wouldn't be worth the cost to me to have such a big empty space to furnish and run around in. Others may have no problem with such a space, and that's good.

Choices are always good.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Mar 15, 2014

Jersquall: How about New/old Home spaces and their future?

Tempest_Fire: For new: Yes... People will keep making them. For old: Traffic dictates what stays and what goes, typically. Once gone, though, it's highly unlikely that it will return... Either as public or private.

From Hot Topics Q & A With Tempest_Fire 1/27/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 7 (169 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

torag365 wrote:

You're right.

To clarify for me personally, it wouldn't be worth the cost to me to have such a big empty space to furnish and run around in. Others may have no problem with such a space, and that's good.

Choices are always good.

I believe I would not buy it neither. 

For every price tag, there will probably always be better options.

But I see where the OP is coming from, gamers love nostalgic, and a private space of the Central Plaza will be the ultimate nostalgic for Home users.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 7 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes