Jul 07 2010
By: ladyroco Splicer 84 posts

beating basketball

4 replies 6 views Edited Jul 7, 2010

hi i read the rules and i went in the spoiler thingys and saw how people said to beat it but none of that helps i have 10 in evrything and 3 in basketball n ppl is sayin basketball is easy can sombody just tell me very simple like exacly wat to do to beat it thanks

Message 1 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: beating basketball

Jul 7, 2010

hello!

I explained in my thread here

All you have to do is click the blip when it is either below or above the base of the rim. Really simple.

Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jul 7, 2010

ya thanks but i saw that n it did not help me even a lil bit. i think if u rly wana help ppl in basktball u shud tell them bout the white mark thas pretyy much all u need to know.

Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1073 posts

Jul 7, 2010

only silly but somwhat truthful info i can give is put a cat costume on  when i do i never miss(well hardly do) kitty got skillz

Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jul 7, 2010

ladyroco wrote:

hi i read the rules and i went in the spoiler thingys and saw how people said to beat it but none of that helps i have 10 in evrything and 3 in basketball n ppl is sayin basketball is easy can sombody just tell me very simple like exacly wat to do to beat it thanks

While I have not reached level 10 on basketball - I have seen that the "best placement" for your marker is anywhere from the bottom of the white square on the backboard to about 1/2 way up from there. 

You can find a rhythm for pushing the x button - to be able to place it there.  If you lose that - then just give it a moment - and start again.

Hope that helps you - best of luck at it - and DON'T give in!!

By the way - I am soooooooo jealous of you for having all those 10 levels.  CONGRAT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPConway

Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes