Apr 28 2013
By: ookamiprince First Son 12 posts
Accepted Solution

avalon keep clubhouse

6 replies 233 views Edited Apr 28, 2013

Hello I'm sorry if there's a similar thread but I couldn't find anything related to my question, well I'm wondering if I bought the clubhouse will I be able to purchase the kings chambers as well or do I need the personal space, P.S.. Please be gentle it's my first time XD.

Message 1 of 7 (233 Views)
MVP Support
41835 posts

Re: avalon keep clubhouse

Apr 28, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:

Hello I'm sorry if there's a similar thread but I couldn't find anything related to my question, well I'm wondering if I bought the clubhouse will I be able to purchase the kings chambers as well or do I need the personal space, P.S.. Please be gentle it's my first time XD.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community ookamiprince!

Unfortunately I'm not able to assist you with your question personally although I'm sure others will, also this looks like a PS HOME related question, therefore I have asked a member of the Moderation Team to move this to the PS HOME Support Forum where it should probably be & where you'll get the support you require.

For future reference here's the link to the PS HOME Support Forum:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Please don't make a new Thread or Post there, this one will be moved there shortly.

Thank you,

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 7 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:

Hey ookamiprince

Yes if you purchase other parts of Avalon Keep space it opens for the personal space and also the Club. 

Message 3 of 7 (217 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:

Hi, ookamiprince! Welcome to the PlayStation Forums! :-) Yes, you can purchase the King's Chambers with the Avalon Keep Clubhouse. Also, if you have anymore PlayStation Home questions, you may ask by clicking on the Link mentioned by BRIT-KO. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Message 5 of 7 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Thank you everyone
Message 6 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Heavy Water – Avalon Keep is it ready to by a club houss? I just bought the Avalon keep,Throne room,and the Dragon dungeon .Barlow does not work at all,found keys to dungeon but can not get in have tried all sorts of ways no luck ,also I can not even find the bedroom! Hey what gives you pay for something you would like for it to work,PLEASE HELP!! When I fly my dragon fly at the keep everything looks fine. But if I fly my gold dragon around the three towers bottom half is gone, and there is holes in the top of them out front at the pond everything is missing except afew pieces,I have all three pieces of the keep ,the gold dragon, and the dragon king suit, I have finished all the quests ,I have the dungeon key, and all the statues,no quest are left to do in any log or pending quest. But it keeps saying quests not complete. I had gathered up 2000 crystals went to cash in and it would not log to server ,pops up cannot connects, when message disappears my previous crystals and recent ones are gone when I go to the dungeon I can not open it. I still have key in my invertory ,I can go to the dinning room,throne room,but no bedroom.I hear they are planning to make this into a club house for a small fee, but why would I spend money on a another copy when it does not work. I am not sure but I believe that the oringinal should work right before turning into a club house.
Get your Portable ID!
Message 7 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes