Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

Re: atomic club house rip off..waste and over priced

Jul 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Some of my favorite LMO's are made by Atom Republic and I have always been a fan of the developer because they have always been very directly involved with the community.

Hear me out before you chop my head of guys lol. Atom Republic have attended the blog event several times, they designed the birthday cake items for AZ4's birthday. I hosted a Hallowee'en event with them last year and they have done countless other events as of which they usually always have giveaways. 

They are always willing to listen to the community and take on board our idea's, proof of this is the converse shoes that are soon to be released, I'm sure some of you might remember me suggesting that to them a while back at the blog event.

You're so the the mark. If other Devs were involved like this, Home would be a better place.

Regarding my post, I was only addressing the pricing and his logic for it, which is so off the wall.

Other than that, I have no problems with Atom Republic as a Dev.

Message 41 of 47 (203 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I heard there will be an update in the next few weeks, with an added DJ booth to let us control the sound volume, to let us turn the music up to the max, or even turn it off completely.

img0000 copy.jpg

There could be other updates in the future based on our feedback.

Message 42 of 47 (183 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 5, 2013
The place does look nice, but shesh, I don't think I would pay that much for it. I think the adding of a DJ booth is a start. Maybe add a room that connects to it, or maybe bathrooms lol?
Message 43 of 47 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Aug 14, 2013

gotta be careful what you buy :/ and touring an place is great, helps ya get to know who has rllllly big pockets and cant give a two cents about caring if its a waste of money or not XD

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 44 of 47 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 14, 2013
As a member of MysticMurs club in which this skin is used I have to admit I enjoy the atmosphere. The game also has made me return multiple times. I won the zombie dance LMO so thank you AR and Mur. This place is a bit steep in price but still alot of fun. Decorate it jazz it up with some lazers from Lockwood or smoke machines from LOOT or furniture from the other glow-y space made by Konami called Luminosity and it looks great honestly.
Support Forums
Message 45 of 47 (101 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 14, 2013

I have the club and I enjoy it.  It has a few rewards which is always nice, and fun to try to get.  It's supposed to be updated, if I'm not mistaken.  And its nice to have little dance parties with your friends.  Would be nice to change the music track tho, but maybe that option will come when its updated. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 46 of 47 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 14, 2013

I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread and relaying any additional concerns from you guys directly to Atom Republic as well as keeping you abreast of any updates/upgrades or changes.

Message 47 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes