Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: arctic voyage guest rewards?

Dec 26, 2012
@LilBlueEyes friends can see the northern lights. I saw them at a friends and they saw mine.
Support Forums
Message 11 of 22 (355 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Yep friends CAN see the Northern lights. The original yacht release was 20 owner rewards over 30 days. Some days there were none. Guests only received a specific 7 rewards. I would think the Arctic version would work exactly the same.

I got 4 Arctic guest rewards over 3 days, starting release day. Now I own it. As an owner I have gone 2 days with no rewards.. I suggest researching our old threads on the original yacht release for perspective on the rewards.
Posted Image

Message 12 of 22 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Dec 26, 2012

The description for the Dream Yacht may say that owners get 20 rewards but they actually  get  30 rewards. 

http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12584

On alphazone4 the Dream Yacht is listed as Lockwood YachtWhy the name is different...who knows.  *shrugs*  It would seem the amount of rewards in the description should be changed to the correct amount so as to avoid confusion.

Message 13 of 22 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Dec 26, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Kind of disappointing owners of the artic yacht don't get a reskinned version of the big fish tank, and guests can;t see the northern lights.

Not to sure that guests cant see the Northen Lights.

Yesterday i allowed a few people access to the yacht for the rewards and when I changed the time setting a few asked me, "did I just do that" ?

So I assume they did notice the change from day to night. But I'm not 100% sure, so I'll try again later as a test

Message 14 of 22 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 26, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
@LilBlueEyes friends can see the northern lights. I saw them at a friends and they saw mine.

That's strange, maybe its a region thing, my friend from Japan was not able to see the change of day to night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 22 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Guests can see the northern lights, as I saw them at my friends space.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 16 of 22 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 26, 2012

thank you all for the replies. wander if anybody would be nice enough to add me to get the rewards?

Message 17 of 22 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Dark_Warrior3000 wrote:

thank you all for the replies. wander if anybody would be nice enough to add me to get the rewards?

I'll invite you to get rewards.

Message 18 of 22 (232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

That's strange, maybe its a region thing, my friend from Japan was not able to see the change of day to night.

There is a problem with the time of day feature, and it effects all regions, but so far I have not been able to find out what is causing it.  Some visitors will not see the night setting and others can.  The only current fix is they have to leave and come back until it works.  Based on my experience asking visitors, it happens to all regions, and happens about one in three times.

It's inconvenient, but most of the time, if they leave and come back they will see the night setting.   The night setting is so much nicer than the day setting (IMO), with a really nice snow fall effect, it's too bad they didn't make the night view the default view, then for most it wouldn't matter, as even if they had the glitch, they'd see the night view.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 19 of 22 (217 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Would have been nice if Lockwood modified the original yacht so that users could get to the beach without using creative techniques. Interestingly enough the beach is walkable which is odd. I do believe they've said they aren't planning on modifying the original design.

Sadly.

Message 20 of 22 (197 Views)
0 Likes