Highlighted
May 09 2007
By: Ninja-KiLLR Uncharted Territory 2159 posts

another thing sony could do

9 replies 3 views Edited May 9, 2007
sony should in stead of sending emails to your computer they should sent emails of messages to your ps3 account. so when you log on, on your ps3 it would say a message that would read like "congrates you got accepted to home" of something. it could be a way to stream line the email thing. also they should be able since you give sony your email and stuff when you sign up for your psn account so it shouldnt be that hard to i think
a sig 4 me
Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: another thing sony could do

May 9, 2007
I think a greater amount of people check their email more often than they do with their PSN message box.
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 9, 2007
I agree with Schnozzle. Though to be honest I rarely check either.
PSN: Akasma
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 9, 2007

Akasma wrote:

ya i agree, no one sends me messages via psn but i check all the time mainly cause i have to when it loads, but a message from a friend is good every once in a while...
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

May 9, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:
I think a greater amount of people check their email more often than they do with their PSN message box.

I Agree....i mean Ps3 is just a system...you e-mail inbox is your life...well to me it is...i sign my bill and get good deals for vacations on there
Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5676 posts

May 9, 2007
I think once HOME goes mainstream, they could do that for HOME related mails. You could log into HOME and check your e-mail from there... Maybe even have an e-mail like agentanderson (at) home.com
Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

May 9, 2007
But the point he's making that nobody here seems to get is... this is a PS3 application.  Having the first people to check their PS3 inboxes would make more sense in trying to find the hardcore gamers who can be counted on to really push Home to its limit in terms of finding bugs.  With this random email stuff you could be any old joe and get the thing, register, play Home once and never play it again.  I mean the only person on these boards who I've actually seen doing his job is the guy with Deputy Junior for his icon.  Everybody else either says "This game sucks" or just didn't get the Beta download even though they should have (Solid snake ps3).  It makes more sense sending it to PS3 inboxes if you think of it this way.
Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

May 9, 2007
Well, you do get a pop up notification...
Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007
I can't wait until Telepathic Communications™ goes mainstream. No more virtual or paper clutter! Mind talking FTW
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

May 9, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

Akasma wrote:

ya i agree, no one sends me messages via psn but i check all the time mainly cause i have to when it loads, but a message from a friend is good every once in a while...

I also agree cuz people might not go on to their PS3 cuz they are busy or something else, and most people check their emails daily
Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes