Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: all tvs should play crackle

Nov 13, 2012

there is 3 loot spaces that have TVs already placed in them, the Loot Sunset yacht, Loot Space, n the Loot Hollywood hills apartment. those are 3 loot spaces that have crackle in them n r based by loot only difference is they also play music. i also see where he is coming from on the question but as was said these r owned by loot. the mansion came out like 3 yrs ago i think even before the loot sunset yacht n spaces i remember being on at the time of the 1st floor mansion coming out. if you want a space that has crackle pick up either the sunset yacht, r one of the other 2 hollywood hills space u got 2 tvs. otherwise just go n pay 8 dollars for a tv if u have to trade the tv for ur pool table r poker table like i do. nyway gl n have fun

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Message 21 of 24 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Nov 13, 2012

CRAZZYDEMON wrote:

all tvs that come with places should have bilt in crackle cuz no one wants to c those cermershouls from playstatoin no effence ppl but its true cuz every one sees a tv an ask tern it on the wat thay c is a wast of a great tv at least make a optoin 4 the playstatoin cermershol but make all tvs have crack       bet alot of ppl r thinking the same thing

Crazy Demon should have written:

"All TV's that come with personal spaces should have built-in Crackle, because no one wants to see those commercials from Playstation. No offense, people, but it's true because everyone sees a TV and asks "turn it on." Then what they see is a waste of a great TV. At least make an option for the Playstation commercial but make all TV's have Crackle. I Bet a lot of people are thinking the same thing."

:^/ Dude, an Internet messge board is neither a text message nor a license plate. There is no need for rebus-like cryptograms like that.

I'm going to put it bluntly: You need to spend less time with video games and television, and more time learning in school. Proper spelling, punctuation and grammar will be your best friends on the Internet and in life, but you have to master them before they will serve you.

I'm not trying to run you down, kid, just trying to clue you in. The world is full of opportunities for you, but they won't be free. You'll have to work for them; nobody will give them to you.

Message 22 of 24 (97 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 13, 2012

it's a great idea n all but the problem which has been explained on here is that Loot owns crackle. i doubt they r goin to just give out crackle tvs that are in spaces the mansion came out when i first began playin 3 years ago n far as i know there wasn't even a crackle. what would have to happen is the producers of the spaces that has the commercial tvs would have to either work a way to add crackle r come up w they're own tv stations which i doubt they will do. there's 3 spaces a person has access to that has the tv's w crackle already built in if u really want a tv that u didn't have to put in urself then i would suggest buying one of them. the sunset yacht is i think the best but that's cause they have access to getting the dolphins n whales though they are currently missing and are being fixed. if u want a big gathering for a party w all ur friends get the hollywood hills space it comes w 2 tvs w crackle that plays all the movies and the music channel. otherwise u can get the loot tv n put it in the mansions urselves spec since there's not a whole lot of decorating needed nyway since it's fully furnished.

Message 23 of 24 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 7, 2012

upgrade all tvs

Message 24 of 24 (58 Views)
0 Likes