Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: all tvs should play crackle

Nov 10, 2012

I think what he or she is saying is when you turn on you're Loot TV there that  Home New's thing talking about the space home space.  And he or she just want's to play movies on there TV.  If I'm right let me know.

This sound's like a old post that I made a long time ago saying that all Home TV's should have channels.  Loot New's could be channel one, crackle channel two, PSN blog channel three, Pulse channel 4 and so on and so.

I also feel like Sony or Loot made a not given us TV's for free and chargeing us for Crackle .  They would have made so much more money that way.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 11 of 24 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

I think what he or she is saying is when you turn on you're Loot TV there that  Home New's thing talking about the space home space.  And he or she just want's to play movies on there TV.  If I'm right let me know.

This sound's like a old post that I made a long time ago saying that all Home TV's should have channels.  Loot New's could be channel one, crackle channel two, PSN blog channel three, Pulse channel 4 and so on and so.

I also feel like Sony or Loot made a not given us TV's for free and chargeing us for Crackle .  They would have made so much more money that way.

How can they charge us for something that is free and why would you want them too?   I can hear it now: "Dear Sony I notice that you are letting us watch Crackle for free. This is unfair to you could you please charge us to watch Crackle and also we would like to pay to be able to bowl in the bowling alley and its not fair to you to let us race dolphys free either, please charge us and while your at it please stop giving us free rewards or free plays in Midway and all the free tshirts are simply too generous on your part please charge us even for the crummy ones we dont want and dont have room for in our storage. Thank you Sony."

Message 12 of 24 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 10, 2012

1 to save u a fuw werds im a guy an 2 crackle needs to werk with all places with tvs i seen the mansion an it was sweet but the tv made it a big disapoint ment like the pent house tv thay make swwet arieas but u need a good chanil on tv my chanile is crackle

Message 13 of 24 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 10, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:
How can they charge us for something that is free and why would you want them too?   I can hear it now: "Dear Sony I notice that you are letting us watch Crackle for free. This is unfair to you could you please charge us to watch Crackle and also we would like to pay to be able to bowl in the bowling alley and its not fair to you to let us race dolphys free either, please charge us and while your at it please stop giving us free rewards or free plays in Midway and all the free tshirts are simply too generous on your part please charge us even for the crummy ones we dont want and dont have room for in our storage. Thank you Sony."

You don't understand the free part?  What I'm saying is give us "FREE"  TV's that would run some free stuff like the Loot stuff that is playing on them now.  Just like a real TV not all the channel's will be free to wach movie's you would have to pay a little bit more. 

GAPHome

General

Message 14 of 24 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 10, 2012

CRAZZYDEMON wrote:

1 to save u a fuw werds im a guy an 2 crackle needs to werk with all places with tvs i seen the mansion an it was sweet but the tv made it a big disapoint ment like the pent house tv thay make swwet arieas but u need a good chanil on tv my chanile is crackle

I think this question has been answered I don't own the spaces you have but it sounds like they are not Loot own and Loot own's the TV's.  If you wish go out and buy a TV and it will work in any space you want it to.

GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 24 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

dude lol dude u dont get it yes i could buy a tv an put it in but  1 it takes 25 sqares up and 2  its the idea you get a good place with a cool bilt in tv but it has stuff on it ok its hard to explaine

edit: profanity removed

Message 16 of 24 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 10, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

You don't understand the free part?  What I'm saying is give us "FREE"  TV's that would run some free stuff like the Loot stuff that is playing on them now.  Just like a real TV not all the channel's will be free to wach movie's you would have to pay a little bit more. 

I thought there was a free one that only played commercials that they released with the paid ones. it takes up less slots too.

Message 17 of 24 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 10, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:
I thought there was a free one that only played commercials that they released with the paid ones. it takes up less slots too.

I know and you are right but I'm saying in a way they didn't have to do that.  If you just had TV's in you're Home they would advertise them self's.  It's like in real life you buy a HD TV but now what?  Well you need HD programing right?  You're not going to buy a 1k HD TV and only use SD are you?  When you buy Fios, Cable or Satellite most of the time they come with free movie channel's don't they?  Why do they do that?  Becuse once you're free time run's out you're more likely to buy thoes movie chanels.

My point is if you get a free TV and you're alway's looking at it...  At some point you're going to say I'm going to upgrate so I can do more with it.  And buy a $8.00 live time movie prescription with Crackle.

But when you hide the TV's in the Loot mall you're less likely to buy them or any movie channels.

GAPHome

General

Message 18 of 24 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

CRAZZYDEMON wrote:

dude lol dude u dont get it yes i could buy a tv an put it in but  1 it takes 25 sqares up and 2  its the idea you get a good place with a cool bilt in tv but it has stuff on it ok its hard to explaine

edit: profanity removed

No offense but I don't think you get this one simple detail, LOOT is the only developer on Home who has the right to have the Crackle feature for their TV's. Would it be cool to see more tv's have Crackle built in, well yeah sure. Although since LOOT is the only developer that is able to have this feature... you wont be seeing anyother tvs (not made by LOOT) having the crackle feature.

I also think having ALL tvs having crackle would be a backlash simply because the Portable EOD tvs take up 25 furniture slots each, I like some of the tvs placed in my personal space mainly because they look good (ex: Assassins Creed tv thats given as a reward). I know that there could be a chance in the future to lessen the amount of furniture slots it would take to place a Portable EOD tv, but nows not the time for such a thing (all tvs having crackle).

Message 19 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
558 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

CRAZZYDEMON wrote:

Yeah but every tv on Home playing Crackle on it is about as likely as you learning to spell correctly. It's never going to happen. No effense tho. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 24 (78 Views)