Highlighted
Dec 16 2009
By: allnewfie Wastelander 796 posts

a year without being banned

13 replies 2 views Edited Dec 16, 2009
so happy my master account been on home a year and never been in trouble. should get a trophy or a special gift from the tree
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Re: a year without being banned

Dec 16, 2009

This is pathetic.  Your happy about not having been banned, for a year?

What does that say about you?

Are you also happy for not being arrested this year?

Existing on a network, and not being banned should be considered the rule, not a special accomplishment.

I've been on the PSN since launch, and never been banned, big deal.  I don't believe I should be rewarded for acting the way I am supposed to act.

Be One With The Game.

Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Dec 16, 2009

Photobucket
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Dec 16, 2009
i'll give you a kudo.....but it'll cost ya!  on another note, ive also never been in trouble with my account and plan to keep it that way.  i havent had it for an entire year but pretty close.
 photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
854 posts

Dec 16, 2009

allnewfie wrote:
so happy my master account been on home a year and never been in trouble. should get a trophy or a special gift from the tree

my master account has never been banned either, cant say that for my sub account(s).. dr jekyl and mr hyde scenario

Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

Dec 16, 2009

Normally I dont give them the time of day but this one Ill make an exception...this is a stupid post.

Actually...its by far one of the most 'gifted' posts Ive ever seen.

This guy is either an attention *bleep* or is in some way proud of himself for doing what is considered normal.

While a muted golf clap may suffice in most standings, this thread doesnt even deserve a facepalm...I mean, the energy allow for such an act would constitute wasted time.

Seriously...I hope you feel ashamed OP...for I call shame upon you.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Dec 16, 2009
Well Fox, if a facepalm requires too much energy for such a amusing post, would you prefer a third-party facepalm?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1262 posts

Dec 16, 2009
This should have been posted during Thanksgiving under "What are you thankful for this year". lol
GamerIndepth.net!
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4711 posts

Dec 16, 2009

bestscreenname wrote:
i'll give you a kudo.....but it'll cost ya!  on another note, ive also never been in trouble with my account and plan to keep it that way.  i havent had it for an entire year but pretty close.

Me to, I've never been banned on PSN and xbox live.  I never talk online, I only talk on home even then Im cool online. If u stay cool u won't get banned.  Maybe he was cussing or did something else in home
XxPyleXx Trophy Card
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Dec 16, 2009

allnewfie wrote:

You remind me of the guy that brags, "I've never cheated on my wife."  Dude, not getting banned is expected and is the norm.
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Neal Stephenson (Snow Crash 1992)
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes