Reply
Highlighted
Aug 06 2012
By: artform-fazeone Survivor 2633 posts
Offline

a question to North American..

5 replies 314 views Edited Aug 6, 2012
Playstation Home employees.. I remember back in January 11, 2009 The guest limit @ your personal space was sixteen. Then a core client update happened.. Which improved everything, However, reduce the guest limit..

Question: Will the guest limit change?

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 1 of 6 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: a question to North American..

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

It's always been 12. Would be nice if they could increase that limit. 

Message 2 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
582 posts
 

Re: a question to North American..

Aug 6, 2012

Most people would much rather have more furniture slots if there's any more memory to be squeezed out of the system. Having 12 people in a private space at once isn't a very common scenario. For those who want more, make a club.

Message 3 of 6 (248 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: a question to North American..

Aug 6, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's always been 12. Would be nice if they could increase that limit. 


Be nice to not only increase that limit but also allow guests to change their clothing as well.



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 4 of 6 (246 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: a question to North American..

Aug 6, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's always been 12. Would be nice if they could increase that limit. 


Be nice to not only increase that limit but also allow guests to change their clothing as well.


Yeah Jimmy that is so long overdue. I just don't get why it's ok to be able to change in a clubhouse but not in a personal space. And true 12 people is probably more than enough especailly with all the club/apartment combo's nowadays. 

Message 5 of 6 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: a question to North American..

Aug 6, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's always been 12. Would be nice if they could increase that limit. 


Be nice to not only increase that limit but also allow guests to change their clothing as well.


Yeah Jimmy that is so long overdue. I just don't get why it's ok to be able to change in a clubhouse but not in a personal space. And true 12 people is probably more than enough especailly with all the club/apartment combo's nowadays. 


Most likely because you don't get kicked when the owner leaves a club.

 

Some technical problem if somebody is in their wardrobe and gets kicked.

Message 6 of 6 (177 Views)
0 Likes