Fender Bender
3270 posts

Re: a good personal space to buy?

May 22, 2012

Sunset (LOOT) yatch all the way. Best value per buck on home.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 31 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

May 22, 2012

the F13 Estate. it's the most useful.

Message 32 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

May 22, 2012

Yeah but is in Beta

Message 33 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

May 22, 2012

You can't really complain about the F13 estate space... because it free...

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

the F13 Estate. it's the most useful.

Photobucket
Message 34 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

May 22, 2012

lol that was funny @ F13!!

I will be on later today 5/22 around 3pm ET just in case you are on as well.

Message 35 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 22, 2012

I will most likely be on. Being that I just got on and don't intend on getting off home anytime soon. lol. That is unless I freeze or lose my connection. Which hasn't happend much lately, but I did just jinx myself. lol

So see you online later!

Message 36 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

May 22, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

The Dream Yacht is soooo huge.  This is good and bad.  The downside of the spacious interior is that it tends to be difficult to furnish, even with 100 inactive items.  Throw in a couple actives and you've got a big, empty boat.  It is very nice though and $10 is a pretty good deal considering all the furniture that comes with it, especially the big aquarium.

Personally, I'd say that I prefer the Sunset Yacht.  It's not as big, so easier to furnish.  It includes all the free programming on the EOD.  Better diurnal controls from sunrise to darkness, animated sealife and it actually moves - all upgrades over the Dream Yacht.  Plus it's only half the price, albeit without the furniture bonuses.

Photobucket

You knocked that one out the park.

I love the Dream Yacht, but as you mentioned...its just to big and limits how you can furnish it to give it that extra oomph.

On the plus side the free item perks are very much worth the 10.00 price tag and begs for you to buy it. But the true best value is indeed the Sunset Yacht. It's cheaper, it has an EOD, its not too big nor too small, offers wonderful views and the ability to control the time of day/night. And offers hidden perks such as wildlife as well.

Thank you.

I was fortunate enough to receive the Dream Yacht for free.  It is a great looking space but I have to admit that I gave up trying to furnish it.  I still have a few open item slots but it's really difficult to make it feel fully furnished because it's so big.  You can make a few sections look really sweet if you're willing to leave other areas sparsely decorated.  As HIW mentioned, it can be a little cumbersome navigating around it too.  I seldom have more than a couple guests at a time and don't really need all that space.

On the other hand, I've loved using the furniture from the Dream Yacht elsewhere.  The aquarium, sofas, tables, lounge chairs, plants, fountain, Pegasus statue and even the beverage ornaments look great in so many other spaces.  The furniture items would be a fairly decent value for $10 without even including the yacht itself.

The Sunset Yacht is so much more interactive with the EOD and changing scenery.  It feels more like a boat that you can take for a cruise.  As great as it looks, the Dream Yacht is bit stagnant.

castle3
Message 37 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 22, 2012

Well, I was lucky enough to have someone show me the dream yacht yesterday. I must admit my thoughts were... WOW. lol. Then it went to how would I furnish this? It is just so much space. Another thought was that I most likely spend most my time in one section. Which just makes the rest of the space unnecessary.

Though like you stated, the furniture is nice and I could use that else where. Plus there is the exclusive store that comes as part of the yacht that can't be found elsewhere. I don't know if stuff in that store is worth it but it seems like the extras is why people buy it.

I am in no rush to make a decision just yet. I wish the loot yacht had a bundle. does it? That might make all the difference.

Message 38 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2969 posts

May 22, 2012

I suggest you go to the Loot store and look around. They have a ton of stuff, in packages and to purchase individually and usually at a reasonable price. There are a lot of yacht items, but other great stuff that would work there, too.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 39 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

May 22, 2012

Hmm..I recommend the LOOT Sunest Yacht and the Hollywood Hill's Mansion .

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 40 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes