Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: a good personal space to buy?

May 21, 2012

I think any of the spaces with a working EOD screen are a awesome buy personally. Those would include Hollywood Hills, The Sunset Yacht and the Loot Space Station.

Message 11 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

May 21, 2012

If you're looking for something dark, scary and large the Cutteridge Estate is also a good choice.

Message 12 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2743 posts

May 21, 2012

I just wanted to add the EOD includes radio stations with all styles of music from big band to nowadays (If nowadays is a musical style... or maybe it's a band. LOL)

The ones you listed, the Winter Villa does have great scenery and atmosphere. It even has ski tow ropes that operate although you have to almost use camera binoculars to see them. Still, a nice touch. I haven't seen any skiers.

Loco Island is more of a game, sort of anyway. And it was fun to build up. I haven't been there in a long, long time. Sorry Mui Muis.

Edit: I want to add that lately it's hard to access personal spaces for me and also for others. Whether that would factor in your decision I don't know but if you wait you'll have more time to think. I feel sad writing this edit caveat.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 13 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 21, 2012

I really appreciate all the suggestions. It is very helpful.

@halo_nothing: Cutterridge was a thought but I have no clue what it looks from the inside. The description doesn't really give much. Scary how?

@Kid_fleetfoot: I know exactly what you mean. Part of the reason I have bought another space is because of all the trouble logging in to the one I have. I don't want to pay for something I can't get into. lol. It's just the truth. If it wasn't for F13 I probably would have bought the one of the yachts by now.

Though thanks to MrFirstPlayer, I may get a better idea of what I am buying before I actually do so. Very nice of him to tour me through the spaces he has. Plus I now know what I don't want. lol. Though may have added a few new ones. Lol. such a girl thing. haha

Message 14 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 21, 2012

@halo_nothing: Cutterridge was a thought but I have no clue what it looks from the inside. The description doesn't really give much. Scary how?

Message 15 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 21, 2012

@Kid_fleetfoot: I know exactly what you mean. Part of the reason I have bought another space is because of all the trouble logging in to the one I have. I don't want to pay for something I can't get into. lol. It's just the truth. If it wasn't for F13 I probably would have bought the one of the yachts by now.

Message 16 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

May 21, 2012

scarlet_impulse wrote:

There's tons of strange noises, freak weather which changes randomly (or you can control), a weird glowing ball that rolls around with children giggling in the background, ghosts that appear randomly and take a swing at you, a ghostly crying widow, a built in poltergeist box which allows you to place objects which fly into the air when you walk by them, 2 secret rooms and other strangeness and happenings.

There's also a built in game which rewards you a ghost costume when you finish it. Definitely one of my top favorite spaces. Juggernaut Games (the developers of the space) have already updated the space once and they said they have plans to update it again.

Message 17 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

May 21, 2012

Tropical Paradise is a cool space they should fix it to were you can get in the water thou

Message 18 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

May 21, 2012

I had fun touring w/ you. Ill swing you by Cutteridge whenev. Enjoy the horns XD

Message 19 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

May 21, 2012

I only own the ghostbusters fire house right now its cool if you like chostbusters but it is not movie accurate. It was based off the game.I have been shopping for a new space too and I like the tycoon penthouse allot. I also like the hollywood mansion. (I think it is called a mansion) I also like the birtish tower clock and the lost dam. You can also take a look on youtube for tours of these spaces. Thats what I did and it took a fraction of the time than having a personal tour. Good luck.

Message 20 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes