The posters are up in Home saying the hunt in underway and the same is on undeadyourself.com, so I'm starting my quest. Anyone else found anything yet?
The parts on the poster are:
1) Arm - in the mall bottom floor on a poster.
Code part is GQ
2) Head - in the bowling alley, center big screen over the lanes.
Code part is ME
3) Brain - in the mall, top floor on a poster.
Code part is DE
4) Leg - in the theater, on the stairs, poster on the left.
Code part is BQ
5) Torso - in the theater, right as you enter on the left hand side poster.
Code part is 4R
6) Heart - in the main plaza, it's on a billboard on the side of the mall (you'll need a camera to zoom in on it, but you don't need to take a picture of it).
Code part is G3
TOTAL CODE - GQME-DEBQ-4RG3
It seems as though the codes are changing daily, which is cool when you think about it. The locations above are still valid though. For those who are having trouble, please understand that the codes are ON THE POSTERS, and are not a limb sitting out in the open. When you get to the poster boards, wait for them to cycle through (the ones that advertise games, events, etc) and it'll eventually pop to a zombie themed poster. Look on those and there is the zombie body part on there with a two letter code next to it. Assemble the two letter code IN ORDER LISTED ABOVE to get the full code to then unlock your furniture. You DO NOT need to snap a photo of the zombie parts, just a camera to zoom in on the code that is written on the side of the mall (that rumor has been spinning for a bit now).
Also, alot of folks ask where to redeem the code. Here's a way - exit Home and get to your XMB (Playstation Menu). Go to Account Management, and under there is an option to redeem codes or vouchers. Put the code you got in there, and it'll give you the goods. Happy hunting.
I found one, looks like i found the brain code, its 2 digits but only if peole want me to post will I, im going to get a pic and if you all want, i post it
Where did you find the brain code?
What do you get for finding them? Do you know?
free furniture, was on undeadyourself.com
Yeah, looks like a free couch and a tombstone.