Highlighted
Oct 29 2009
By: DigitalDevilSaga Splicer 63 posts

ZOMBIES CAN HAVE EQUALITY BUT GAYS CANT? WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

84 replies 32 views Edited Oct 29, 2009
I know there are several immature children and kids as well that Sony is trying to avoid such issues, but I think maybe someone really should address this issue at this point. I'm actually kind of offended that though this whole Zombie Rally and Zombie Equality thing isn't real, and with the Breast Cancer Awarness Jersey's available with all donations going to a great cause, Sony is doing things will all the money huge corporations make. remove word bands such as GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL unless they are clearly misused as offensive, which can easily be done by hitting select in Playstation Home. I currently own a Playstation Home clubhouse, named FRATERNITY: **bleep** and was kind of afraid to post it in the forums for Playstation Home clubs and events, for fear that some immature, ignorant person would report me for doing no wrong, but with this Zombie Equality Rally, I think I'll start my own rally.
Message Edited by shungokusatsu on 10-29-2009 03:42 PM
Message 13 of 85 (32 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Re: ZOMBIES CAN HAVE EQUALITY BUT GAYS CANT? WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Oct 29, 2009
I mean, really...  This is a whole grey area - Comparing made up zombies to gay rights?
Message 1 of 85 (32 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Oct 29, 2009
The zombie rally is an allegoric event of sorts.  It promotes acceptance and celebrates diversity (in its own irreverent way) but Home's community is not at a level of maturity to allow such boundaries to be taken down.  Such words are more often than not used in an offensive manner in Home.  It's  an unfair circumstance, but that's life.
Message 2 of 85 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 29, 2009
OH WOW! YOU SEE WHERE I TYPED THE NAME OF MY CLUBHOUSE? SEE WHERE IT SAYS **BLEEP** UHH THAT IS PRETTY DAMN FUNNY! IM STEAMED!!!!! ITS FRATERNITY: GAY but the letter in GAY is actually the @ symbol. If I get banned from these forums, after I've posted, gave involvement, and nothing but post positive feedback to Sony, other forum members, and doing all I can to support sony I think my attorney just might get involved.
Message 3 of 85 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Oct 29, 2009

Im lost whats wrong with zombies ? And why compare it with gays rights whats it have to do with it..

Calm down and sing this song Adam Sandler - I Feel Pretty

Message Edited by smack69er on 10-29-2009 06:34 PM
♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 4 of 85 (32 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 29, 2009
Im sure if you or someone you loved were gay you might be somewhat offended, extremely angry, or just not care at all. Its just a shame. I wonder if the same goes for other countries such as EUR where it isn't so taboo or illegal.
Message 5 of 85 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Oct 29, 2009
No offence but why would you need to declare your sexuality to everyone in home? It doesn't matter and sexuality has absolutely no place in home, whether you're gay, straight or bi.
milo128smith Trophy Card
Message 6 of 85 (32 Views)
Fender Bender
3358 posts

Oct 29, 2009
You do know petitions are not allowed on the Sony forums right?
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 7 of 85 (32 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Oct 29, 2009
I see what your saying, but too many CHILDREN use those words offensively. If they censor the word LESBIAN than that is comical. No one really uses that word to offend anyone. What are people going to say, "Thats lesbian!!!" LOL
Message 8 of 85 (32 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Oct 29, 2009
I see what your saying, but too many CHILDREN use those words offensively. If they censor the word LESBIAN than that is comical. No one really uses that word to offend anyone. What are people going to say, "Thats lesbian!!!" LOL
Message 9 of 85 (32 Views)
0 Likes