Jul 25 2013
By: ThrenodyT Sackboy 436 posts

Yuma Secret Peacekeeping Base?

14 replies 696 views Edited Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone heard anything about the release of this for NA? This is the perfect restaurant space, I really hope we get it!
Message 1 of 15 (696 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Re: Yuma Secret Peacekeeping Base?

Jul 25, 2013

I hope we get it too, it would be the perfect place for all the rewards from the kikai event.

ThrenodyT wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about the release of this for NA? This is the perfect restaurant space, I really hope we get it!

Message 2 of 15 (669 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Since the secret area seems so tied in to Kikai, I am hoping we will get it after the event. I am wondering if we will get the Neon Downtown Shabby Apartment too.  It seems like it would have been a logical base for Kikai launching Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15 (584 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9165 posts

Jul 25, 2013

The chances of us getting that personal anytime soon are slim because it seems the space has some kind of connection with the Granzella Plaza the space in JP has a kiosk were it says coming soon or something so perhaps there will be something.Just like the Neon Downtown personal space which has not been released here because it has a connection with the public space.

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 15 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

Since the secret area seems so tied in to Kikai, I am hoping we will get it after the event. I am wondering if we will get the Neon Downtown Shabby Apartment too.  It seems like it would have been a logical base for Kikai launching Smiley Happy

Theme looks similar, but actually the forces for Kikai is Granzella Defense Force, so it's completely a different series. The forces for the cafe is Unidentified Squadron U-Man.

For the Shabby Apartment, I believe it won't make it ashore due to the fact of the full version of Downtown not making it outside Japan.

In case of the Yuma base, I think it's coming (not guaranteed though) because the Granzella square public space (or whatever it's called) pretty much doesn't have that much stuff and not much to localize, and the leaderboard for the LMO timeattack has regions next to user's id displayed also. Also the customer service desk built into this area probably is an indication that downtown will not come.

Message 5 of 15 (569 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Threnody, did you see the video tour Kane_Fire posted to YouTube?
http://youtu.be/qPeDJuSU1Lk
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 6 of 15 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 27, 2013

No, I have only seen the Carla Birch tour!  Those outfits were awesome, what are those from?!

Message 7 of 15 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Sep 4, 2013
The U-Man costumes are in the Granzella store now, so the peacekeeping base might come in the future (not there right now).
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 8 of 15 (430 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Secret Peacekeeping Base, Yuma Cafe is $6.99 in the item store at the new Granzella Plaza in Twilight.
Message 9 of 15 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Its in X7 previews now so it gets released next week

Message 10 of 15 (334 Views)
0 Likes