out of some of the spaces I have:
1. Hollywood Hills place
2. Tropical Escape
3. Blueprint Home
4. Ghostbusters Firehouse - Brings back good memories when visiting the place, a descent place to hangout though, not to bad.
1. Motorstorm Monument Valley Camp - IMO, the only thing good about this space was the good view of the valley and the motorstorm event thats going on, the place itself was small and with nothing to do..
2.. City Penthouse - The place just feels so cramped in and small in my opinion, like theres only 2 floors with no rooms.
3. The Playground Apartment - This place was small and nothing interesting about it, I barely go there anymore.
4. Lakeside Log Cabin - In my opinion, this place just got old and boring, I hardly use it anymore.
The two clubhouse that I have which is the basic one and Desert Haven, they both were alright, not the best, but atleast I'v got a clubhouse, hoping that they make even better ones in the near future, that goes for personal spaces as well.
Lesson learned for me after buying these places that I don't want anymore and gladly I do it now: Always look into a tour from someone that owns the space or going on youtube before you buy it lol. They give out great tours on youtube and they also come in handy.
PS: Central Plaza Personal Space is a must have, some of us want it, so why don't you give it to us, NA home team or if you don't, I'll lay the smack it down on ya lol jk.
The best personal space in my opinion is "sunset yacht" love how it is sailing with the lilith brimstone dancer and the night option it is a perfect chill spot for a group of friends.
Least fave has to be harbor studio it small and blah.
CP as a personal space is cool for some but id prefer the public space back or at Least a new version of a CP
lol just saying but harbour studios doesnt even count cuz you get it when you sign up for home and not buying it in estates, I like harbour though in my opinion, its a place that brings back good memories. I agree with you about the central plaza personel space though, they definently need to bring it back, EU has it so why not us atleast.
Hollywood house in the hills is the best house i've purchased to date, i wasnt overly impressed w/ the saloon and gothic manor houses.
- City Penthouse. This is my default "Home" space and I love it for the reason other despise it. It's small. It gives me the freedom to fill it up using several active items as well which is difficult to say with other spaces. It's my most proud space and I'd love to show anyone who wants to see! I love being critiqued.
- Loot's Sunset Yacht. It's my official non holiday themed party space. With its small size, I have a full game room including 8 playable arcades, a pool table, chess or checkers and the PODI firework machine when I switch the day to night. I other side of the boat is a theatre with seats for everyone, popcorn and drinks! The built in theatre us very nice for watching movies or listening to a large selection of music.
- Winter Villa. This place is my Christmas Head Quarters! I love the warm, real life home feeling to it. I keep my Christmas decorations all year round.
- Cutteridge Estate. Haunted mansions, enough said. It's my Halloween headquarters and the perfect place for October parties. PLus, the free ghost outfit for people is a big plus too.
- Dream Island. I think the space is real nice eye candy but it is simply too big. There are public spaces that are smaller. Only having a limit of 100 items, this place is near to impossible to successfully fill up. I regret purchasing this.
- Dream Yacht. I don't own this one but I got it for my girlfriend and I dislike it for the very reason I don't like Dream Island. Size and overall just boring.
Decorating personal spaces is my absolute favorite aspect of Playstation Home and I take great pride in my creations. I would love to show every space to anyone who wants to take a look at them!
Out of all the spaces that I own and have seen:
LocoIsland -My first purchased space and I still use it. Very interactive!
Cutteridge Estate-Dont own it yet but it is a great space!
Sunset Yacht- Dont own it but it is a cool space from my visits there.
LOOT Space Apt- Very high tech. Comes with EODS built in with ability to watch movie and listen to music. Also has Flickr photos spots, a twitter feed, retractable roof and windows, a small water area, and jelly fish the tank.
Dream Island- Great environment
Minibots!- Love the game and how it allows you to make your own minibot map to play with friends
Least Favorites (I do not own any of the following spaces but have been to them all multiple times)
-Konami Jet- Way too expensive for a small, below average space.
-PS Masion 1st Floor- Just a boring space in my opinion. At least the infinity pool has a decent environment and the 2nd floor has a few built in games like darts and pool.
-VEEMEE game spaces- They are all basically the same skin with a different game. At least Go Fish has an unlockable apt
1. LocoIsland - I love all the unlockables (including background music ,) and how it helps you earn unlockables at a public space as well.
2. Aurora Island - Has minigame that helps you earn rewards from the public space (final one is an exclusive private space!), and I love the calmer, muted background. Also, imo it's a bit easier to decorate, as it is on the small side, but still gives you a lot of room.
3. Lakeside Log Cabin - I like the quiet mood of this space and with it being a bit smaller it's easier to decorate realistically imo. It's nice for relaxed chat, or pulling out the radio for dancing. Also has built-in animation (two fireplaces). Note: used to be $2.99, up to $4.99.
4. Jewel of the Skies - This is a bit pricy, but I think the fun minigame and all of the unlockables make it worthwhile.
1. Casino VIP Suite - Is pretty small, and has fixed furniture out in the middle of the room.
2. Blueprint: Home - You have a huge space to build a home on, but being so large it makes the 100-item limit frustrating. imo it's also hard to build a realistic house, and wish there was some option to lower the lighting in a room instead of having them all brightly lit.
3. My Private Hideaway - This one is so bad I didn't buy it. For $5.99 it is way too much for what you get; a private space that isn't much bigger than the Harbour Studio you get with your account, and access to a minigame that doesn't have good enough rewards.
4. Avalon Keep - You and guests do get some rewards, but the minigame is way too boring compared to the effort you have to put into it, and it is not worth buying anything to increase the odds. I do like the dungeon and how you can change the mood of the setting, but the bedroom add-on is a huge empty spacethat is hard to decorate. On top of all that, the 100-item limit includes the add-on spaces, so the more parts of it you own the harder it is to decorate.