First Son
17 posts

Re: Your dream challenge list, your nightmare challenge list

Feb 13, 2014

nightmare list 

dragon green I do get a whole and one on the second hole but i alway have to restart the game  

scribble shooter because it boots me off home most of the time Woman Frustrated

book hearding when you play this and no one let u win to or helps

pool   when you play this and no one let u win to or helps

master dueling  when you play this and no one let u win to or helps

dream list

Chrams both of them 

Orb runner 

2d wipeout  and dj can dance

RC Rally 1:30

Resistance wave one and protecter

4  space tour  and the  lilttie dreby 

ice breaker lv 1

Strike One and 30 point one 

Apprentist dueling 

Message 11 of 13 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2014

Dream Challenges : Aurora (very easy)

DJ can dance (very easy, no brainer)

Book Herding (fun because I win most of the time)

Bowling (I love bowling and I seem to be pretty good at it)

Ice Breaker (I love block breaking style games)

Nightmare Challenges : Pottermore Charmer ( I have no clue how to play that)

Pool Husler (I either get beat, or the person quits while I'm beating them)

2D Wipeout (I don't like top down racers)

Resistance Station (I'm not much for cannon shooting type games)

bobs fed signature
Message 12 of 13 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Feb 13, 2014

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
I can't figure out why so many people have difficulty with Wipeout 2D. I have to change the camera view to always point straight ahead to stay oriented. After a lap or two to get used to the air brakes in the turns, I've found it difficult to lose. I pick the first racer on the first course and win every time without any close competition.

Then there's Dragon's Green, on the other hand. I gave up on that one real fast. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I think it comes down to figuring out the pattern. If we get flustered before we learn it we tend to give up on it.

I'm kind of awful at racing games. I'm that person that goes into corners full speed and no brakes and ends up in the wall lol. That's not very good for time trials or winning races.

I love playing video games but I'm not really all that good at it. I do have fun trying though.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 13 of 13 (96 Views)
0 Likes