Highlighted
Oct 24 2013
By: BowDown-Rainbow7 Splicer 44 posts

Your First 2 home Friends

30 replies 309 views Edited Oct 24, 2013

does anyone  remember their     first 2 ps home friends u met on  home? do u still   talk to  them  and do they still go on home ?  1 friend i still  Keep in Contact with andthey still go on home other one i talk to but they dont   use  home as  much  as   they  use to.  i  know   i   havent been   on   home   a  long  time  like    other    people   on here   except     for   central  plaza    that    i   heard  alot   about    it being   a    good   spot  on  home  has   home    really    gone   downhill   like some  people  say    refering   to  spots     to    hang   out.     i like    sernity   and  hudson   the best.   i  dont    see  those  spots being    so    bad

Message 1 of 31 (309 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Re: Your First 2 home Friends

Oct 24, 2013

I remember my 1st 2 fondly one of them is still my friend 5 years later Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 31 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Also i think there are lots of cool hang out spots Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 31 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Oct 24, 2013

My very first friend over PSN was some random guy I added on Home. I saw him in the theater and thought he had a cute ID, so I sent him a request. I deleted him 2 years later for no reason. I should re-add him sometime. We never really spoke, I think we played Castle Crashers once together and that was it. 

My second pal was a creep. He was a 23 year old guy who was secretly dating a 12 year old. Once I found out I pretty much deleted him. I actually have some funny stories about that. I'd say those two experiences pretty much sum up Home in a nutshelll. Good times.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 31 (281 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Oct 24, 2013

The first two "real" friend i had on home, beside a random. Turn out to be Drama  Queen (male, but queen non the less). of the worst kind.

Althou one of them still give me trouble whenever he can. Most of my early friends are still on my friendlist and we we still have fun together. Sure many did left Home due to unspeakable drama. But we are still friends and enjoy time on home once in a while.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 31 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Oct 25, 2013

yes i remember my first 2 friends that did play home.The first friend i ever add on home i was at the hub when i somewhat was a new homeplayer(noob) and i noticed a person avi was wearing the full sodium 2 costume u get from the game and i said neat costume and he said thnx then i left and went near the screen in the hub and then he came up to me and said "are u new to home?" i said "yes' we started talking i added him he show me alot of his places/glitches this was when i was on home after 3 days at the least then when E3 2012 came around i got all reward except for like 2 one was the Black access t-shirt that i don't know how i didn't get at all even though i did the quest then i ask him that night if there anyway to get it he said to reset home or to clear cache i did both told him didn't work then the next morning i noticed he wasn't on my friendlist i haven't seen him since the 2nd day of E3 2012.that was over a year ago.then my 2nd friend i still have on my list but he works alot not on home much but he was the one who asim me in the Homelings® but he not on much though.

Message 6 of 31 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Oct 25, 2013

That's like a long time, sheesh, let me try to remember.......*still searching*

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 7 of 31 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I don't remember. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 8 of 31 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Oct 25, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

I don't remember. 

I'll just say you're one in my first 2 friends because I don't remember anything in 2008 - 2009. Smiley Happy

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 9 of 31 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I remember my first 2 friends on Home. I met them through this forum. But the friendships didn't  last that long and they don't even use the forums anymore. Still they were fun to hang out with, but we just had too many differences.

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 31 (209 Views)
0 Likes