I Only Post Everything
1152 posts

Re: You are actually surprised?

Sep 24, 2007

jshulze wrote:
I can't believe anyone is actually surprised about the delay for Home. Any FF fan is used to major delays for games. But there is so much anger over this...I was just hoping it would be done by next year. hehe, seems pretty funny to me.

I'm not at all surprised, though I don't know how long in development it has been.

Message 11 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Sep 25, 2007

InAHaze wrote:

It was called a game at the Sony Keynote speech at TGS this year by Kaz.

That doesn't change my stance regarding Home not being a game - there are aspects of Home that can be considered games, but as a whole, I haven't seen anything that classifies it as an actual game itself.
Message 12 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3461 posts

Sep 25, 2007
Sux but i would rather have them delay it then rush it out. eather way people still cry about it LoL
 photo moshnoshadowVIP.png
Message 13 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
979 posts

Sep 25, 2007

comorbid wrote:

InAHaze wrote:

That doesn't change my stance regarding Home not being a game - there are aspects of Home that can be considered games, but as a whole, I haven't seen anything that classifies it as an actual game itself.

Personally I don't classify it as a game, just thought it relevant to point out that it has officially been called one.
Message 14 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Sep 25, 2007

InAHaze wrote:

comorbid wrote:

InAHaze wrote:

Personally I don't classify it as a game, just thought it relevant to point out that it has officially been called one.

Ok, but I said the developers aren't calling it a game. Kazuo Hirai may be the Sony President, but unless he's actually on the Home development team, his statement regarding Home doesn't matter to me. Official or not.
Message 15 of 15 (7 Views)
0 Likes