Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: You all should be proud

Apr 27, 2007

C00l_PER50N wrote:
According to Sony, this "closed" beat will includ of 15,000 users, now there is about 3,000,000(probably a much larger number then that) ps3 owners. 1% of that is 30,000. Now half of that 30,000(1%) is 15,000. So basically, if you got in you should be very proud, and excited as you are part of the 0.5% of PlayStation 3 owners that get to beta home(that is if you get in Smiley Tongue)

One more thing, does the Open Beat 50,000 people include the 15,000 from this one?

Oh I dooooo agree !
Please make a good job so we all can have fun when the real thing is released.... WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU GUYS !
Message 21 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Apr 27, 2007
Yeah, this is your chance to nit pick all you want, all those posts we get everyday on the boards moaning about every single ltitle thing, well you can now do that with this beta testing. I'm hoping that everything will be working like clockwork come the launch if not, we'll all be after you lot. Good luck guys and gals. We're not jealous that we didn't make it....honestly.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 22 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 27, 2007

Gavi wrote:
Yeah, this is your chance to nit pick all you want, all those posts we get everyday on the boards moaning about every single ltitle thing, well you can now do that with this beta testing. I'm hoping that everything will be working like clockwork come the launch if not, we'll all be after you lot. Good luck guys and gals. We're not jealous that we didn't make it....honestly.

Hmmmm Not jealous (lol) ..... Think there are a few out there that juuust miiight disagree (I do agree with you though:-) )

As said...  if it doesn't work flawlessly on release date.... WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE hahahaha
Message 23 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Apr 27, 2007
Oh eye, the jealous comment was very much tongue in cheek, I'd love to have beta tested it. Never done any beta testing in my life, may as well start somewhere. Nevermind though, if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be, however I'm optimistic that I might make the open beta.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 24 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes