Fender Bender
3282 posts

Re: You Are Invited To A PIP!

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

I may attend this event as i have some items both male and female that i dont see around Home much, though buying mostly everything in the Mall ( mostly male only) back when it first opened kinda helps lol Good space to hold it as its small and wont take long to load...I hope Smiley Indifferent

Also if anyone is wanting some removed public spaces that are still available, i can help. I will sign on now and edit my post when i see  the ones i have as age isnt helping my memory Smiley LOL

Ok These are the removed public spaces i have:

1.Presentation Podium

2.minis Space

3.Toyota Prius Solar Scramble

4.The Backstage Pass

5.VIP Lounge ( Guitar Hero VIP )

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 81 of 208 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

Sep 20, 2013

I would love to attend, but just be gentle with me. I am a delicate flowerWoman Wink

original
Message 82 of 208 (240 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
Can I come? That would be awesome and i'm getting a PS3 Card. I have not many rare items. But if anyone is willing to share would be well appreciated.

I'm sure you'd be more than welcome. 

Yes what Joanna said. Everyone is welcome to attend, whether you have items people are looking for or you are looking for items.

Send a friend request to myalana or MysticMur 30 minutes before the event Sat Sept 21 10:00pm ET. 

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 83 of 208 (234 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Zeelot wrote:

I may attend this event as i have some items both male and female that i dont see around Home much, though buying mostly everything in the Mall ( mostly male only) back when it first opened kinda helps lol Good space to hold it as its small and wont take long to load...I hope Smiley Indifferent

Also if anyone is wanting some removed public spaces that are still available, i can help. I will sign on now and edit my post when i see  the ones i have as age isnt helping my memory Smiley LOL

Ok These are the removed public spaces i have:

1.Presentation Podium

2.minis Space

3.Toyota Prius Solar Scramble

4.The Backstage Pass

5.VIP Lounge ( Guitar Hero VIP )

I'm interested in checking out some of these spaces, as I wasn't around to see them in the first place xD When are you available to show them?

Message 84 of 208 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Oh I definitely want to come to this!  I am looking for Irem items and alt Street FIghter gear..  I only have one Irem kimono and some odd hair right now, but maybe I can find some other things before then for inspect! 

Message 85 of 208 (193 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Hopefully you guys will still be doing this past midnight EST so I can attend after work >_> i really dont want to miss this D: i have a ton of male removed stuff to share. Like 5 or 6 alt street fighter outfits and possibly a gold mech...
Support Forums
Message 86 of 208 (189 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Sep 20, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hopefully you guys will still be doing this past midnight EST so I can attend after work >_> i really dont want to miss this D: i have a ton of male removed stuff to share. Like 5 or 6 alt street fighter outfits and possibly a gold mech...

Aw man, I really want the blue boxing alt street fighter outfit. >.<

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 87 of 208 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Great Idea, am looking forward to it.

Mainly looking for old irem wedding gowns and any female item that catches my attention(open possibilities).

Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened-Anatole France
Message 88 of 208 (176 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Sep 20, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

Being it is a Saturday night, the PIP will be going on as long as people are still inspecting and partying. Look forward to seeing you there.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 89 of 208 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pretty nice event. Congrats to those hosting it. I'm curious has anyone tried buying the Blog Jeans? These were a code item so I suspect they'll not work. I'll be on later today and I might test it myself. 

@Joanna_Dark_ If you are talking about the PSN symbols belt buckle jeans I have them and tried it.  Not available. 8(

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 90 of 208 (158 Views)