Sackboy
443 posts

Re: Yo Glass, Wheres The Rest Of The Core Client Patch Notes?

Jan 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

KyIeHyde wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I think GW should hire Conrad Max to do his posting for him. He's already used to getting flack but still keeps going.

In all seriousness the guy needs to get a thick skin. His response wasn't professional at all.

I'd ask to be voluntarily banned from using the forums than to put up with Conrad_Max at the helm.

Lol...he's more professional shockingly and not even paid to take the crap.

True, but that's like me asking if I want a human or a robot to guide me.

Message 81 of 87 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Message 82 of 87 (362 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Best post yet in this thread SH4RKY....and I thought all ya did was play pool sir. kudos to youSmiley Happy

Message 83 of 87 (346 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

Best post yet in this thread SH4RKY....and I thought all ya did was play pool sir. kudos to youSmiley Happy

lol Mya, feel the same way,.. welcome to the forums mate, haha we need more pool hall junkies on here, remember to kudo & post in the suggestions thread about getting "good" tables in our personal spaces lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 84 of 87 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I've gotta side with GW here. I read a good bit of this thread and some people were being real jerks. Then after being called on it replied with "Well, it's your job to put up with jerks like me, so deal with it.". Obviously they didn't use the "like me" part, but really how else can you read it?

Cool your jets people. I don't care what someone's job is, it doesn't give anyone the right to be rude to them.

Only a very small portion of a community manager's job involves direct community engagement. There's much more to managing a community than just placating users all day. With a community this large there's only so much a person can do, and most of the time they can only release the information they were given. I actually give credit to GW for not throwing those people/departments under the bus on this one. He's taken the blows, and finally had enough and stood up for himself some. Good for him!

Message 85 of 87 (287 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Speaking of putting the baby to bed, someone seems to need a nap.

Kind of seems someone has been doubletalking again. Moving personal saves to server, making it so you cant back up, "few do that". Then the Full patchnotes blessed and sanctioned by the almighty blog are posted, and one of the perks with PLUS, is renting out twice as many wardrobe slots?

Message 86 of 87 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Jan 24, 2013

The official Home 1.75 Patch Notes can be found here:

http://www.community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Home-1-75-Patch-Notes/m-p/39367397

This thread will now be locked. Robot Very Happy

space_cape!!

Message 87 of 87 (165 Views)