Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: Yeck Entertainment - Discontinuation

Sep 28, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Un0-0n3unique IREM has been gone for a long long time now.... They closed due to Granzella!  Yes they did no matter who hates to hear that... 

Granzella thoe has made some good Home item's... They should thoe since they used to work at IREM!  LOL,

What still Surprises me is that LucasArts is now CLOSED... Yet the HOME store is still open...  It seems as thoe Disney has no CLUE that LucasArts is even in HOME or it would of been Closed down by now if they had. Or they would at least Changed the Named to Disney by now...   HA HA!

Like i said before and people on here hate to hear it... IF PS4 doesn't support HOME then our HOME is over...  I for one hate to see that as i spent enough on HOME to buy over 3 to 4 PS4's alone!!!  And would hate to loose all our Home item's...

If Home really Started on PS2 as they say... I sure never seen it on PS2 that's for sure... There's no Reason why they can't update HOME and have it on PS4. It also depends on the Guy who created HOME to begin with... Is he still even at SONY? If not that could explain allot,

I'm not as big of fan of YECK stuff on HOME as i was IREM Fan!  I bought and spent many years on IREM and that time will always be remembered... Oh the times...   And the Events... WOW,  Never forget those.

There's still a ton a space's on HOME yet... But for how much longer... As month's go by after PS4 is out we'll see what happens to Home then.

Also here's a BIG question about PS4 is HOME is on it... Since we know we have to have PLUS to get online with PS4 if HOME was on PS4 would we be required to have PLUS then to access HOME???  For some of us we have more than one profile... And i for one could not afford to have PLUS on those just to use HOME on PS4 if that was required... That is one thing to think about here if Home was on PS4 would we have to pay for PLUS to use HOME.... If so that alone would be it's downfall...  For me and many other HOME users...

Arrgg,

Irem market is still there in japan home & yes Granzella is watching over Irem & Disney is working at a new game called infinity & for home on the ps4 Sony haven't announced Home have ton of space but it just boring :/ & for the final question i dunno about that

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 41 of 52 (372 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I didn't know YECK was leaving, but their public space was great. I wish it could stay a little longer... I would have just been there for the T-Shirts... I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime.  Smiley Sad 

Being at Yeck space.jpg

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 42 of 52 (323 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 29, 2013

For people who blaming PS4 for closer of home, you have remember the PS3 wasn’t design for home it was gaming machine. I looking forward to PS4 because of games and future games it will show case. If home not on it I be little sad but I wouldn’t be blaming people who own ps4. Home has started to go down hill end of 2011 start of 2012. When Home start pushing a side gaming community and focus on making money that when a lot people had jump of home and called it quits. Most of games now on home try get you spend little money to play and never really anything new cinema expect for loyal home communities. We got no tester season this year or no mini shows just stuff we get made by people who enjoy home. Even PS Talent got into making things to make little money. Home would be better if focus more on community then bring out weekly updates to get people to spend money and my advice for PS4 home stop the weekly update and look getting people back on home with fun events from game developers and movie studios and give some nice free rewards for games we love and movies we enjoy.

Message 43 of 52 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Sep 29, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

al2009man wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

And u that support PS4 at Launch will be the one's to Blame for Home closing.... So go ahead pat urself on the back for what u done...

Let me guest...

The home's fanbase have to cut because of PS4? no. It's because of the User's choice they made. 

also Mods should give you a Time-Out/Ban on this one because of overeacting

Well they can but i do have FREEDOM of SPEECH! this is still the USA not RUSSIA or some other country!  U don't have to read what is posted...

If anyone should get banned it should be u have u been on HOME since feb 2009? I didn't think so!!!

And if u don't like the TRUTH cover ur eyes ya little Kid....   Becuase ur sure acting like one.

Block FREEDOM of SPEECH in USA get Sued!!! Easy as that...

screenshot002.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 44 of 52 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 2, 2013

It sucks to see any Home developer go, what with the fate of Home beyond the PS3's viable operating life all "up in the air" as it were (we all inwardly know Sony won't 'port it to the PS4...but we just don't wanna admit it because it'll upset us/REALLY **bleep** us off)...but I rarely visited Yeck land. Much less, understood just what to DO there, or what the point of it was. It looked interesting, but I just didn't get it.

Message 45 of 52 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Oct 2, 2013

THX Yeck..Good Luck in ALL future endeavors.....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 46 of 52 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 2, 2013
So the OP was wrong in that Home NA did not remove the store content yet although it is past the pull date. I called it. These guys make so many errors.

If you want the outfits check the last tab of costumes. If you want the companions they are in the last tab of sidekicks.
Outfits are $2.50 companions are $1.99. This may be one of the last times you can buy these but then again who knows. Nothing in Home is for certain.
Support Forums
Message 47 of 52 (180 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Taken from the Blog
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/02/playstation-home-adds-atomic-republics-personal-transporte...

YECK Says Goodbye

Due to YECK internal restructuring, YECK Entertainment will be discontinued. We regret to announce that all commerce items from commerce points will be removed per the following schedule:

October 9: All commerce items will be taken out of the shops. Those who have already purchased the items will not be affected.
October 30: Yeck Land will be closed after maintenance on this day. Please use all YECK Tickets available before Yeck Land closes.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. YECK products have been published on PlayStation Home since 2012, we appreciate your kind attention and support. Although YECK will not be continued, our developer team will make every effort to develop interesting games in the future.
We apologize for the inconvenience again.

Best wishes,
YECK Entertainment Developer Team
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 48 of 52 (171 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Cool. Thanks KCC and now maybe some people can use this time to finish up or start in YeckLand. The sold companions can help you unlock the reward ones in Yeck Land by playing Yeck Tower Defense.
Support Forums
Message 49 of 52 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 2, 2013
RIP YECK

All Yeck commerce items and Yeck Land have now been pulled from the servers - including in favorites.

Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 50 of 52 (98 Views)
0 Likes