Oct 07 2012
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts
Accepted Solution

YO LOCKWOOD DEVS!

18 replies 463 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

Thought you said you was working on something "really big" for Halloween, this year? Theres only 4 maintenance/update periods left...hope you havent forgotten. 

Oh and...please, lets get rid of the Dragon Egg game. It ran it's course all summer and is now cutting into fall. Would really like to see the showcase space outfitted with a seasonal Halloween theme soon. 

Thank You. ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 19 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: YO LOCKWOOD DEVS!

Oct 7, 2012

Sorry, Shadow, but Lockwood isn't going to be getting rid of the egg game from the Showcase anytime soon. It's going to be around for a while, and, sadly, they are not updating the Showcase for Halloween this year.

Showcase.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 19 (437 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Off topic, but why are your thread titles in caps? It's not like its any more noticeable with caps on.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 19 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Oct 7, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Off topic, but why are your thread titles in caps? It's not like its any more noticeable with caps on.

Maybe he was trying to get everyone's attention.

Message 4 of 19 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Lol, its just my thang. xD
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 5 of 19 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Thank you, Hinata. 

This is depressing to hear. I wont be going back to the showcase untill the Dragon Egg game is gone and the theme has changed.

This game and its rewards was nowhere near good enough to warrant being in the showcase for 3/4 of the year. What a waste of potential and missed opportunites. 

If NDreams doesnt do a Halloween theme either. for Aurora...I'll be double disappointed. Halloween is one of the major holidays where the devs should take initiative and be creative when designing personal and public spaces in Home. So far...this year just looks like a missed opportunity to me. Too bad...

Message 6 of 19 (381 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

If NDreams doesnt do a Halloween theme either. for Aurora...I'll be double disappointed. Halloween is one of the major holidays where the devs should take initiative and be creative when designing personal and public spaces in Home. So far...this year just looks like a missed opportunity to me. Too bad...

I really hope they dont, seeing what they did last year and how tons of people including myself felt completely screwed in the end. 

If they do have something it better be completely different and reward EVERY participant with a halloween goodie. I rather have nothing at all if they plan on doing what they did last year... Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 19 (370 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Thank you, Hinata. 

This is depressing to hear. I wont be going back to the showcase untill the Dragon Egg game is gone and the theme has changed.

This game and its rewards was nowhere near good enough to warrant being in the showcase for 3/4 of the year. What a waste of potential and missed opportunites. 

You're welcome, Shadow.  I haven't been back there since I got all the rewards from there, and won't be going back till there's a new reward or theme. I think some of the rewards from the Showcase are good enough to be there for a while, so people can still get a chance to get 'em, like the Flaming Sword, the Cherry Blossoms, and the Pinwheel. I was so hoping that Lockwood would change the theme to Halloween this year. Their Halloween theme is awesome, and is my favorite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 19 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Oct 7, 2012

lockwood slippin

Message 9 of 19 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11120 posts

Oct 7, 2012

DarkChun-li wrote:

lockwood slippin

No crap.........I called this awile ago...I knew that game would still be here for Halloween.

I always forward to going to the showcase to see something different.

FAIL

Message 10 of 19 (267 Views)
0 Likes