689 posts

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

Jul 13, 2012

al2009man wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I don't get this thread. due to mispelling. Also LOOT's not sony. LOOT's are Home Dev

LOL, I know your not getting on to anyone about MISSPELLING...  And, do ya mean Loot's OUR home dev?

^_-

mispelling 

A misspelling for the word ‘misspelling’{mis-spell+ing).

You're*

Thanks! In my haste I didn't notice my own spelling error. Reason I even posted. Is because I can hardly ever read what he writes and then he's gonna tell someone else about them misspelling something... 8/

Anyways, I'm sure you were just being helpful and not a jack-a right?

Although, upon looking at some of YOU'RE  posts. I see you may be trolling... Or is this too OFF TOPIC for ya? ^_-

I'm confusing. After using Spell Check. U ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND

And, yet again. I'm Lost In Translation... lol

Photobucket
Message 11 of 23 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Jul 14, 2012

ZombieLover23 wrote:
Thanks! In my haste I didn't notice my own spelling error. Reason I even posted. Is because I can hardly ever read what he writes and then he's gonna tell someone else about them misspelling something... 8/

Although, upon looking at some of YOU'RE  posts. I see you may be trolling... Or is this too OFF TOPIC for ya? ^_-

llllllllllllllll did the same thing you did, but llllllllllllllll's the troll? I see you're having some difficulties with Your & You're., because you spelled it wrong again. It's your posts, not you're posts. And you talk about Al's spelling? lol

You are = you're.. Get it now?

Message 12 of 23 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 14, 2012

ZombieLover23 wrote:
Although, upon looking at some of *YOU'RE*  posts. 

You calling me a post? Your* lol

Message 13 of 23 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

RAGEAHOLlC wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

llllllllllllllll did the same thing you did, but llllllllllllllll's the troll? I see you're having some difficulties with Your & You're., because you spelled it wrong again. It's your posts, not you're posts. And you talk about Al's spelling? lol

You are = you're.. Get it now?

He's the troll cause he/she posted in this thread and in another like 20 times before all of them got removed. The only thing he/she would post is the words OFF TOPIC. The mod finally removed all his/her posts...

But, hey! Thanks so much for chiming in!

I guess your in the club now since you just did what we both did, eh?

Photobucket
Message 14 of 23 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 14, 2012

ZombieLover23 wrote:

He's the troll cause he/she posted in this thread and in another like 20 times before all of them got removed. The only thing he/she would post is the words OFF TOPIC. The mod finally removed all his/her posts...

The only reason I posted in here was because you were making fun of Al's spelling. Yet you can't figure out the difference between *Your and You're* By the way, you spelled it wrong again.

Message 15 of 23 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Thanks! 8D

The date you registered and all the spam and deleted posts all speak for themselves ...

Photobucket
Message 16 of 23 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 14, 2012

ZombieLover23 wrote:

Thanks! 8D

The date you registered and all the spam and deleted posts all speak for themselves ...

Yeah and what's that?

Message 17 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 14, 2012

You people all call me a "troll" yet you sit there and do the same thing I do. It makes no sense to me.

Message 18 of 23 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 14, 2012

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

The only reason I posted in here was because you were making fun of Al's spelling. Yet you can't figure out the difference between *Your and You're* By the way, you spelled it wrong again.

You're all being off-topic! We MUST focus on-topic!

Message 19 of 23 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 14, 2012

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

Thanks! 8D

Yeah and what's that?

Your mama?

Message 20 of 23 (88 Views)
0 Likes