Reply
Highlighted
Jul 12 2012
By: DSL287 First Son 13 posts
Offline

Y do my threads of LOOT

22 replies 354 views Edited Jul 12, 2012

keep being removed..now i kno u guys kno u taking ppl $.99 and not giving item r money as a serious issue..it like thousand of ppl on home..if u get $.99 from everyone u made thousand without them receiving item..this is seriously funny..y u keep removing my ghreads but i still havent received item nearly 3wks since LOOT OPEN HOUSE..i suggest no 1 buy that tall tree u will not get item r ur money back..smh..and here i had faith u will handle an issue..as the saying goes..if one don't hanfle the issue right another will and it will cost more than $.99 ...now rremove this as i video tape that i post this..

Message 1 of 23 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
Registered: 09/27/2010
Offline
6755 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

Jul 12, 2012
Message 2 of 23 (348 Views)
First Son
Registered: 09/18/2011
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

Jul 12, 2012

no it was removed all three of them but not the 1 u post r this one as it jus been posted and i am waching to see if it will too..i jus want what i paid for as many i know who purchase same plant and not getting item and we getting the run arounds by SONY over getting item r our money back

Message 3 of 23 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

I don't get this thread. due to mispelling. Also LOOT's not sony. LOOT is OUR Home Dev

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 23 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/25/2011
Offline
817 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

Jul 12, 2012

He removes all my threads and posts too lol.. It's best not to even come to these forums. You'll just get more headaches. This is a community where the customers are not allowed to complain. 

Message 5 of 23 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/28/2008
Offline
689 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

al2009man wrote:

I don't get this thread. due to mispelling. Also LOOT's not sony. LOOT's are Home Dev



LOL, I know you're not getting on to anyone about MISSPELLING...  And, do ya mean Loot's OUR home dev?

 ^_-

 

 

mispelling 
 
A misspelling for the word ‘misspelling’{mis-spell+ing).





Photobucket
Message 6 of 23 (282 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/26/2008
Offline
2949 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

Jul 13, 2012

try emailing them the recipt of your purchase, you recieve on with every purchase on PSN (including home) providing your email is correct.  this will prove that you have not received the item.  also be sure to check each section of your inventory and each section of your storage to be sure


BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 7 of 23 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
84 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

Jul 13, 2012

ZombieLover23 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I don't get this thread. due to mispelling. Also LOOT's not sony. LOOT's are Home Dev



LOL, I know your not getting on to anyone about MISSPELLING...  And, do ya mean Loot's OUR home dev?

 ^_-

 

 

mispelling 
 
A misspelling for the word ‘misspelling’{mis-spell+ing).

 


You're*

Message 8 of 23 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/28/2008
Offline
689 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I don't get this thread. due to mispelling. Also LOOT's not sony. LOOT's are Home Dev



LOL, I know your not getting on to anyone about MISSPELLING...  And, do ya mean Loot's OUR home dev?

 ^_-

 

 

mispelling 
 
A misspelling for the word ‘misspelling’{mis-spell+ing).

 


You're*

 

 

Thanks! In my haste I didn't notice my own spelling error. Reason I even posted. Is because I can hardly ever read what he writes and then he's gonna tell someone else about them misspelling something... 8/

 

Anyways, I'm sure you were just being helpful and not a jack-a right?

 

Although, upon looking at some of YOUR posts. I see you may be trolling... Or is this too OFF TOPIC for ya? ^_-


 



Photobucket
Message 9 of 23 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Y do my threads of LOOT

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

ZombieLover23 wrote:

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

ZombieLover23 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I don't get this thread. due to mispelling. Also LOOT's not sony. LOOT's are Home Dev



LOL, I know your not getting on to anyone about MISSPELLING...  And, do ya mean Loot's OUR home dev?

 ^_-

 

 

mispelling 
 
A misspelling for the word ‘misspelling’{mis-spell+ing).

 


You're*

 

 

Thanks! In my haste I didn't notice my own spelling error. Reason I even posted. Is because I can hardly ever read what he writes and then he's gonna tell someone else about them misspelling something... 8/

 

Anyways, I'm sure you were just being helpful and not a jack-a right?

 

Although, upon looking at some of YOU'RE  posts. I see you may be trolling... Or is this too OFF TOPIC for ya? ^_-


 


I'm confuse. After using Spell Check. U ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 10 of 23 (177 Views)
0 Likes