Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: (Xi2 related?) Stapler's Words

Jan 16, 2013

Stapler:  "Help aid assist. What will Stapler buy gadget friends for Christmas"

@Patchex - also if you keep aasking him lol he says "Scram, shoo, skedaddle." ... not sure if either phrase is new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 108 (244 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Stapler:  " A hug a day keeps the demons at bay. "

Message 82 of 108 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 23, 2013

1/22/13

Stapler: "Stapler brain does not have amygdala or prefrontal cortex but Stapler does have emoty space enough for storing #389 Reliant Bond Bug."

Message 83 of 108 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I have a few things to update... Sorry I haven't been on here I think in over a week, been Super Busy, and Yes I see the Extra ones you posted, I think I left the repeat leave me alone type comments off the List yet I should have included them too...

Psss here is a Video of the Mini car model that stapler was talking about in the last Post...

Kinda looks like Stapler might have been modeled after the Car? its a UK style car for sure... when I was in Europe I saw tons of three wheel cars and Trucks Similar to the one mentioned. 

Photobucket
Message 84 of 108 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Stapler:   "Stapler would like the music accompanying his life to be played by three monkeyson a xylophone."

Message 85 of 108 (202 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jan 26, 2013

What do you Guys and Gals think? Should we seperate the Sayings that he repeats when you ask him more then once then the ones he says in his dayily notes? Like the Scadoodle thing Vs A hug a Day type things? I think it should be noted that they are repeats every day at least. I also need to know if you all want the clues we try to figure out to be noted with the sayings?

Photobucket
Message 86 of 108 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Patchex wrote:

What do you Guys and Gals think? Should we seperate the Sayings that he repeats when you ask him more then once then the ones he says in his dayily notes? Like the Scadoodle thing Vs A hug a Day type things? I think it should be noted that they are repeats every day at least. I also need to know if you all want the clues we try to figure out to be noted with the sayings?

I'm not sure what would be best for organization but I would say start with an alphabetized list. That will make it easier to see if a quote has aready been found. I think you mentioned earlier about organizing them by theme as well. I can see that being helpful although I think some quotes might fit into more than one theme but I suppose having one quote in two different themes shouldn't be a problem.

As far as the sayings that he repeats when you ask him more than once, that could be a seperate catagory. I don't think we will find any important information there but it might be nice to have for completion.

Clues would be nice as well as we could work off the findings of others. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 87 of 108 (173 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jan 28, 2013

K Ill make two lists, one alphabitized and one by theme and put them in a post with side notes from the Clue findings and a side note on  repeats as well... Thanks for the thoughts on it Ren._Echo... if anyone else has any ideas feel free to mention them and Ill try that too...

Photobucket
Message 88 of 108 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Does the Golden Stapler say anything? Have I mentioned How much I hate yellow Gold? Anyway, I guess people got thier money's worth for Xi 2 if they buy gold items... I think Gold is the wrong color for Stapler... Plat Would have been more appropreate, cause he is better then just Plain Gold... 

Photobucket
Message 89 of 108 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Sadly I forgot about this this week, sorry you guys and gals. I have half of it done on a google Doc, and Ill try to come back to it, sadly now that Xxi 2 is over, I feel its not needed as much, Yet I will still finish it cause I promised, also I see some new words are up... also Smoking Pistol, have you tried the OP fix at all, if your still willing to do it I am willing to help if I can. 

Photobucket
Message 90 of 108 (124 Views)
0 Likes