Fender Bender
3148 posts

Re: (Xi2 related?) Stapler's Words

Feb 16, 2013

Stapler = " In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the Universe."

What is this one supposed to mean? Stapler seems more Scrambled then useual. Hummm... Is he getting an apitite for Apple Pie? 

Photobucket
Message 91 of 108 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Oh wow lol, I dunno what it means but I like that one ... good ole Stapler Smiley LOL

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 92 of 108 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Here's the one from yesterday that I read...

Stapler = "Stapler has premonition a pile of gadgets 3.403 km high all dying as power grid runs out forever more Very sad, melancholy. Stapler believe they may put on a show."

Bene and I were talking last night, is this about the new extention of Continuum? Does it mean the next instalment coould be the last? Sadly we were also talking about how this new Xi made no since at all Smiley Sad 

I never thought that Xi should be a paid game, yet I was hopping it would prosper, seeing that Xi was something different, yet this new stuff is not the same, I really hope they listen to you guys and step thier game up for the next one... Killing everything off this way is just self distructive, it is quite sad and Melancholy...

Photobucket
Message 93 of 108 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Patchex wrote:

Here's the one from yesterday that I read...

Stapler = "Stapler has premonition a pile of gadgets 3.403 km high all dying as power grid runs out forever more Very sad, melancholy. Stapler believe they may put on a show."

Bene and I were talking last night, is this about the new extention of Continuum? Does it mean the next instalment coould be the last? Sadly we were also talking about how this new Xi made no since at all Smiley Sad 

I never thought that Xi should be a paid game, yet I was hopping it would prosper, seeing that Xi was something different, yet this new stuff is not the same, I really hope they listen to you guys and step thier game up for the next one... Killing everything off this way is just self distructive, it is quite sad and Melancholy...

Stapler said that to me on the same day that stuff went down with the NERDICA/bad Stapler simulacrum, talk about depressing. Hard to say what will happen next. We weren't even supposed to be in the Continuum at the end of chapter 1 and even Axiom didn't know what would happen if we were.

Even though the post game survey hasn't happened yet (as far as I know), I think we gave plenty of feedback in the other thread. Hopefully some of it can be implemented in chapter 2. I'll be there regardless.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 94 of 108 (177 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I am glad you said that... Its good to know some will still be playing, I know a few others as well...

Photobucket
Message 95 of 108 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

Stapler ="Stapler likes #3: gloves hanging from the ends of jackets (but only when accompanied by snowballs and runny noses)."

Stapler ="Error. Not to Insult mechanical devices that join sheets of paper but Stapler wish for more apt name. Even 'Keith' 1.3x more apt." 

Photobucket
Message 96 of 108 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Dear patchex im sorry you feel that way. I dont know what you really want anymore I dont own a computer to be honest and havent even had time to finish xi 2 to be honest. Im trying to stay away from all things xi and have about 1889 pages to read in the main xi thread. I gave you permission to run with the flag but truth be told i lost time and patience. Nothing personal.
Support Forums
Message 97 of 108 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Nov 8, 2013

"When a thing has been said, and said well, have no scruple, take it and copy it (as Stapler copies this)"

Photobucket
Message 98 of 108 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 8, 2013
So new sayings? X3 starting soon? Im let down by X2, wont be partaking again if it costs... Smiley Sad
Message 99 of 108 (107 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2013

Patchex wrote:

"When a thing has been said, and said well, have no scruple, take it and copy it (as Stapler copies this)"

I haven't read through all of Stapler's sayings from before, but I'm about to. Is this something different and new? What prompted this post after 8 months of silence? Sorry, but I've been waiting for a sign of a sequel. If it is new, then maybe you should start a new thread, like "X3 related???". And, yes. I'm getting excited, lol. Smiley Happy

Message 100 of 108 (97 Views)