Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: (Xi2 related?) Stapler's Words

Nov 28, 2012
I missed yesterdays message and feel stupid but here is todays'

Stapler = "Stapler daydream #2: Stapler unzips his metal skin to reveal a humanoid skeleton beneath. Perplex baffle bewilder."

That human with the tv head at www.xi2.com may be stapler after all... Human stapler eh?
Support Forums
Message 21 of 108 (273 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Today Stapler said to me:

"Any field that deals with strangeness, bottomness and charm is A-Ok with Stapler."

This could be a physics reference as strangeness, bottomness and charm could refer to the strange, bottom, and charm quark, three of the six quarks of the Standard Model of particle physics.
"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 22 of 108 (258 Views)
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
I missed yesterdays message and feel stupid but here is todays'

Stapler = "Stapler daydream #2: Stapler unzips his metal skin to reveal a humanoid skeleton beneath. Perplex baffle bewilder."

That human with the tv head at www.xi2.com may be stapler after all... Human stapler eh?

hmmm... maybe, although i think the object of this picture looks more stapler-ish (being that Stapler has no legs):

FlamingHairInChains.jpg

Although this thing looks kind of evil, it may just be the lighting... it almost looks like a smile on that face.

I wish he was actually this guy though (he just looks so darned friendly!):

MoustacheDude.jpg

Message 23 of 108 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Ren_Echo wrote:
Today Stapler said to me:

"Any field that deals with strangeness, bottomness and charm is A-Ok with Stapler."

This could be a physics reference as strangeness, bottomness and charm could refer to the strange, bottom, and charm quark, three of the six quarks of the Standard Model of particle physics.

Ok, umm.. wow!  A bit over my head!  I was just going to say that it might be "A"-ok for Axiom and the reference to axiom fields earlier. Plus the new city in the trailer looks very strange, and it looks like people arrive by falling... to the "botttom" - where the city is?  I have no idea about the charm thing.

Your theory sounds much smarter though! lol 

Message 24 of 108 (251 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Stapler = "Stapler wish #10-to tip-toe through the tulips."

Possibly a reference to the creepy singer Tiny Tim's 'tiptoe through the tulips?' found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Support Forums
Message 25 of 108 (240 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 29, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Stapler = "Stapler wish #10-to tip-toe through the tulips."

Possibly a reference to the creepy singer Tiny Tim's 'tiptoe through the tulips?' found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Also he might wish he had legs.

Message 26 of 108 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Stapler: ¨By means of steam one can go from around the planet in 18 days. By means of stupidity one can go from Aurora to Earth in 18 seconds¨
Message 27 of 108 (213 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:
Stapler: ¨By means of steam one can go from around the planet in 18 days. By means of stupidity one can go from Aurora to Earth in 18 seconds¨

I think this may be referring to the "drop" into the strange city.  Two of the street signs there are labeled, "coneyisland" & "deathvalley" (when decoded), which are actual locations on Earth. - maybe this strange place in the trailer is Earth in a disutopian (yes, i just made that word up) future?

Message 28 of 108 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:

hehe, that's good.

Message 29 of 108 (205 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Stapler: ¨Stapler likes the name `Fox Flummox´.¨
Message 30 of 108 (195 Views)
0 Likes