Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum is Revealed – Believe it ... it's true!

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

For me personally, I would quite like to see nDreams tie in some of our other purchases with some of the Xi Continuum quests.

It would be cool if maybe they hid clues in a riddle at the Savage Manor or at one of the other apartments. What if our Orb Runner goggles could see thing's that you couldn't see with the 'naked eye'?

That's all well and good though aslong as it doesn't put those who haven't bought said items at a disadvantage, not much teamwork in that. Even if 1 person could see it, they should be able to share their findings.

I really hope something like this is done Smiley Tongue

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 71 of 99 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I think the next question is to determine what this classified Aeropal is, somthing kids would like. I am guessing a robot made from recycled electronics and odd junk.
Posted Image

Message 72 of 99 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Like the BeeBee Bots?hmm
Message 73 of 99 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Did anyone else click through the trailer in Jo's OP frame by frame...? There's an awful lot happening in that mash-up to catch it all real-time... it's worth the time to take it frame-by-frame... Smiley Wink

Keypads on walls, street signs with what look like encrypted passcodes...??

This sounds very exciting (and right up my alley)... I wasn't around for Xi... but I'm here now... Smiley Very Happy

Message 74 of 99 (295 Views)
Wastelander
588 posts

Nov 27, 2012

This is great news! If Xi2 is 100% FREE TO PLAY, then this would jusify nDreams prices they charge for items.

Message 75 of 99 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Wallet...lmao.... sad but true...
Message 76 of 99 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

;^) This promises to be amazing. I look forward to it.

[Edit]

:^/ As for those demanding rewards and more rewards, for me, the biggest reward Xi: Continuum will bring will be drawing people together to help each other out again. Real friendship is worth more than any virtual items.

Message 77 of 99 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I'm srry, but Xi has nothing to do with NDreams or Aurora Space at all... Other then the fact NDreams is the Creator... If anything, it would be kinda cool if Xi 2: Continuum tied in to the first Xi, like maybe a Sequel, or as Final Fantasy Games tells it, Alternative Realities of the Same Story, over, & over again... 

If this is anything like The Xi Hub back in 2009, I really don't see how Money can be involved, but as the way things are going, i'm not going to sit here, & tell you there won't, because things have changed... 

Changed so much, I didn't want another Xi, because I really can't see this being as well Developed as the first Xi... They should of left it as a Tombstone... But we now have a Xi 2, we sha'll see how great it really is when it's released... 

Regaurdless of how horrible I hate it, or how wonderful it'll become, I will see it through the end, & Complete it 100% 

---------- 

You say there weren't enough Rewards the first time around? 

There were Plenty of Rewards...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 78 of 99 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Dun mean to double post, but it wouldn't all fit... 

Anyways, I was gonna say... 

Plenty of Rewards... 

Multiple Trophies, Multiple T-Shirts, 2 Hats... 

Later they added 6 Hover Bike Trophies, 1 Maz Trophy, Stapler Companion, Stapler Trophy... Stapler himself... 

They even gave people, Jes Apartment Space... 

What more of a Reward do you want? 

Regaurdless of paying, or not, we still got it... 

------------- 

Anyways, I know the Story from the First Xi... 

Does anyone have any thoughts to what the 

2nd Xi could use for it's Story this time around?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 79 of 99 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

This news is pretty exciting. With the original Xi, I stumbled on it by walking past the icon that looked like it was graffiti-ed on a wall in Central Plaza. From there I was drawn into an incredible story which was full of riddles and required users to look are real world videos, listen to songs, scan e-mails, play games and survive mazes in order to collect all the clues that would solve the main story-arc mystery. It wasn't just me using (and meeting) friends in Home... friends in my rl home were called in too! A bunch of us would sit around the screen with notepads and computers, trying to figure out just what was going on here!

If it's anything like the first XI, this is going to be a blast.

Message 80 of 99 (196 Views)
0 Likes