Survivor
2432 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum is Revealed – Believe it ... it's true!

Nov 26, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Haha with all of the clues and hints we have been bringing to you, was there any doubt?!?!?! God you all should have realized when I posted Stapler in his party hat.... Be prepared for anything to the Xi noobs out there, you/we have no clue how awesome this could be... I have spent years waiting for this to return. People ask why you use Home? I have been waiting for this moment Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, I'd say a LOT that's been happening in Home the past couple of years has really just been a method of time-killing until something like Xi could return!! Not to slight any developers out there, but I'd suggest you pay close attention to how this whole thing plays out, and you may not only see what users enjoy most, but also get ideas about how to explode your business. Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 21 of 99 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

hey stardeth, ill be on a team with ya.  i might be able to get a few others on as well, including a couple in EU.

OMG, I totally forgot about my other accounts!! Guess I'll get NO sleep on the weekends... Smiley LOL lmao Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 22 of 99 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 26, 2012

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

I wonder about how many items will have to be purchased in order to complete the goals this time.  Hopefully, it's just an overly cynical speculation on my part.

Home is a different place these days compared to a few years ago.

See, this is what I was hinting at in my earlier post. They HAVE to know that there'll be a significant number of us who are going to have this nugget of knowledge sitting at the forefront of our minds going into this thing. Here's to hoping they remembered what it cost to complete Xi before, and forget the disaster of a plan that was the Cone of Loyalty...

Photobucket
Message 23 of 99 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I agree with this Post... 
The Xi Hub back then didn't require anything more then your Brain, & it put your Brain Power to the Test, that is what it was about, now that things have gone from Free to $1 to $2.50 to $3, to $4 to $5, to even up to $10... 
I tend to wonder if Playstation HOME is going to use this Event to Rack Up some Funds for themself... 
I really hope PS HOME sticks to the whole Brain Activity thing, & avoid the money being involved... 
Agreed?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 24 of 99 (269 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Agreed. If It costs anything to play, well cash in your chips now. But also, dont count your chickens before they hatch Smiley Wink all will be revealed in time no need for worrying just yet Smiley Very Happy celebrate this news! I know I am (:
Support Forums
Message 25 of 99 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

If Xi moves into a pay to play model most of us will not participate. I know I won't.

On another note! The original Xi had it's own forum. I'm wondering if we'll get a special forum for this event. I sure hope so.

Message 26 of 99 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

quasar338 wrote:

So, your finally seeing the epic Xi ! HAHAHAHAHA! Be ready for an adventure unlike anything you've been through.  A world in transition a world in limbo , a world that is in  a shambles.  Yes , it is happening be ready for the Xi2 adventure.

And it will be a world where community spirit and cooperation will be the name of the day. It's what Home is all about. Sharing and helping one another to reach goals.

The original Xi was amazing. Hopefully this one will be as good and even better.

In regards to community spirit, I think this one's going to really stretch us out.  You know how in the first one there were puzzles that needed to be solved in real life, but those were all in Europe, so the rest of us had to wait?

Well, if you really take a look at the new XI island, you'll notice three distinctly different styles of buildings.  The front building is obviously of Asian origin, I believe specifically to be Japanese.  The building attached to the Japanese building is of the American Townhouse style with a subway (America is known for it's subways), and next is an English Corner Shop.

I believe this means we should expect real life clues to appear in England, Japan, and America.  We're really going to have to work together on this one.

Message 27 of 99 (241 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
As it stands now, JP and HK regions have no Xi museum, and on their respective Xi islands, the manhole is covered and their is a sign with a cross over the xi logo indicating 'no xi'

Although HK and JP have been getting the posters and ticker messages, they also did not have the burning Aurora treehouse. It remains to be seen if they will be part of it, but who knows at this point? I have been working mostly with EU users on this subject thus far as NA seems rather impartial to the hints so far...
Support Forums
Message 28 of 99 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Special Xi2 Pack Including Limited Edition Tattoos: $49.95.  Companion not included.

Message 29 of 99 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Nov 26, 2012

With the trend home has been in, I would expect to see some ($$) dollar signs associated with the  new Xi.

Just have to wait and see if it's going to be a reasonable exchange.

Message 30 of 99 (216 Views)
0 Likes