Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum is Revealed – Believe it ... it's true!

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

quasar338 wrote:

So, your finally seeing the epic Xi ! HAHAHAHAHA! Be ready for an adventure unlike anything you've been through.  A world in transition a world in limbo , a world that is in  a shambles.  Yes , it is happening be ready for the Xi2 adventure.

And it will be a world where community spirit and cooperation will be the name of the day. It's what Home is all about. Sharing and helping one another to reach goals.

The original Xi was amazing. Hopefully this one will be as good and even better.

Message 11 of 99 (349 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Hey , Hey there Joanna ! And yes I still have my Fairy wings on. I couldn't agree with you more. Sorrry had to bring a little dramatic to the arrival of Xi2.  But, this is going tobe awsome Xi1 was awsome and hopefully like you said could  bring people together even more on home.Home could use a big shot in the arm now a days.  Can't wait to see all this come to pass. see ya oh home Jo and all of the rest of home

Message 12 of 99 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

Nov 26, 2012

oO 

I dunno, Xi Hub was Amazing, & it was so great, it became a Museum, why try, & revive it now? 

I ran into Problems with the First Xi, near the end trying to Complete it in said amount of time... I'm just glad I finished it at 100%... 

This time around, i'll have to Devote all of my time to Completing Xi... 

And make sure it doesn't happen again... 

Does anyone agree, those who had beaten both Xi 1 & Xi 2, should be given an Ultimate Reward? For completing them both at 100%... 

No? 

Xi Hub was amazingly done, I really hope Xi: Continnum follows that pattern, it would be a shame for them to Revive an Epic Experience, just to have people disapointed in the Experience of it... !_! 

Everyone says, they can't wait, but i'll have to admit, I can wait for this, i'd rather not push them, they need to get everything right, all the right angles, & such of this Event... xD! 

The Wonderful, Wonderful World of Xi Returns... Hot Diggidy Dog, oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 13 of 99 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Nov 26, 2012

*dances about* WOOOOOO!!!! YEEEEAAAHHH!!!  *suddenly stops* i need to know what im gonna where.....and bring more food and mountain dew *runs off whooping and flailing arms*

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 14 of 99 (314 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Can't wait to play Xi Continuum. Smiley Happy
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 99 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 26, 2012

This is going to (hopefully) be what Home has been missing these last two years, if it's done in the exacting detail of the original. If not, then I fear many Xi veterans will be disappointed, and many who missed out will be dumbfounded at what those vets have been clamoring for. Still, I elect to view this with an optimistic approach, and intend to bask in the glory that Xi once provided yet again.

BTW, who wants to be teamies??? Smiley Wink Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 16 of 99 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Haha with all of the clues and hints we have been bringing to you, was there any doubt?!?!?! God you all should have realized when I posted Stapler in his party hat.... Be prepared for anything to the Xi noobs out there, you/we have no clue how awesome this could be... I have spent years waiting for this to return. People ask why you use Home? I have been waiting for this moment Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 17 of 99 (293 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

*dances about* WOOOOOO!!!! YEEEEAAAHHH!!!  *suddenly stops* i need to know what im gonna where.....and bring more food and mountain dew *runs off whooping and flailing arms*

*off-topic* While you're whooping and flailing, you should whoop and flail over your FUBAR base once in a while... Smiley Wink

*on-topic* I imagine many of us are going to miss some desperately-needed shut-eye trying to wrap our brains around the mysteries, so skip the mountain dew and BRING ON THE ADRENALINE INJECTIONS!! WOOOO-HOOOO!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 18 of 99 (293 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Nov 26, 2012

hey stardeth, ill be on a team with ya.  i might be able to get a few others on as well, including a couple in EU.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 19 of 99 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I wonder about how many items will have to be purchased in order to complete the goals this time.  Hopefully, it's just an overly cynical speculation on my part.

Home is a different place these days compared to a few years ago.

castle3
Message 20 of 99 (288 Views)