First Son
12 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues and info from NA/EU

Dec 13, 2012
Actually, I'm fairly certain the top most visible part of the tags says "BLAze!" Which is relevant to EFD's schtick. There might be a reason for the differences in capitals and lower-case letters, since so much in-depth coding seems to be going on. Anyway, just throwing my two cents in.
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I agree completely Joanna. reson being, in the past few days Ive been observing things in Contiuum. One the apartment I got the first reward , the first room then today i recieved the third. A floating rock formation attached to second room. so far nice. Now heres whats interesting and the rest check it out see if i'm right. Theres a small buils attached to the side right below the apartment. And the large cube has aligned itself with the aprtment  right infront of the next open space to apartment.

I'm starting to think these cubes have a reson for being there and its the apartment  and rooms. And also the outer cubes have moved also from theiroriginal spots. And Now the biggest, and wish i had my cam out or would it have made a difference. I could swear i saw someone on one of the cubes standing there just  there. then poof. maybe my imagination but, who knows.

We will need this  as a seperate forum bcause I believe soon things are going to start pooping on Continuum.

Message 32 of 1,743 (1,262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 14, 2012
why does some of these messages and initials and other random stuff well, seem creptive ?
Message 33 of 1,743 (1,257 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info (Spoiler Alerts)

Dec 14, 2012

Since no one mentioned it, I feel I have to point out that, in I believe the first e-mail, maybe someone can correct me, the continuum is referred to as a "brave new world", with that portion being separated from the sentence. If this is a reference to the novel "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, this would imply that the continuum, as Axiom sees it at least, is a dystopia. So far I want to preserve it, as 
I do not see it that way. So if faced with a decision I will have to side with EFD, as I am already finding Axiom suspicious.

Message 34 of 1,743 (1,196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5066 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

SPOILER ALERT

unlocking two more parts of your apt

Spoiler

looks like playing a battle game with someone (first part)

and winning game 10x will unlock (second part)

credit to x-champ-x for showing

Message 35 of 1,743 (1,166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Dec 14, 2012

an ew message in EU from Axiomnexus ...

I can access all.

"FROM: XIO-J
TO : XIO-S, XIO-R, XIO-H, XIO-A

Possible CODE 88

A situation has developed that may require your attention.

There has been a recent spate of incidents within the PlayStation Home virtual environment. An avatar that goes by the ID of EatFlamingDeath has been engaging in a series of vandalism and incitement incidents.

I have implemented cease and desist protocols in the environment and also at User account level but EatFlamingDeath’s guerrilla attacks are only increasing.

To be able to pull off such attacks I believe he or she is utilising a phantom Space I am currently not yet able to access.

As you know the Xi Programs were put in place to prepare for the ‘next phase’. I have a feeling about this EatFlamingDeath and hereby request agent re-call protocols be implemented.

XIO -J"

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 36 of 1,743 (1,109 Views)
Sackboy
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

Someone knows something...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1234485

Wait, did I just blacklist a user? :smileylol:

Edit: Aaargh, Ben you posted it within the same minute as me! :smileytongue:

Message 37 of 1,743 (1,107 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Dec 14, 2012

day 2 and at least 2 of day 3 frags

Spoiler
IMG_20121213_203005.jpg

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 38 of 1,743 (1,107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Dec 14, 2012

and another new thread ...

theIgnatius Diaries ... Bout time he says something LOL

I initiated from the Treehouse island Xoff Cola machine, the best since it has a fine view- location location location as they say! PAGATRON was also entering the Continuum for the first time and such was our excitement, we would have held hands if there had been such an action available, eh P

And so we leapt boldly into that mysterious rabbit hole. What an entrance! Crash bang wallop and there she was, EHT! Pah, a slip of a girl – she will be no match for us lot eh?

Well actually, in this instance she was since it took me about an hour to find the damned code to exit the warehouse. Gary, where are you? All is forgiven!

A crash rudely separated me from PAGATRON- a very fetching Tron outfit by the way P, I fancied replacing my trusty gillet for one but my physique would stretch the limits of respectability and digital couture too far.

And so the running. Endless n00b running as Jessica eased me thru the initiation process. I shall be a virtual stick by the time this comes to fruition!

Next to say hi was xzombiex and wolf someone or other. Talking of limits of respectability, Xz was wearing shorts. Just shorts. Is this what passes for attire in Home nowadays? I ask you! Where are the tweed suits, that’s what Iggy want to know! Perhaps a pipe, smoking jacket and 12 bore heh heh heh. nDreams? Make it so!

Lastly I bumped into chaziboy at the door to the vertigo apartment. Chaziboy is a Xi veteran who posts run-thru videos on youtube. We chatted about embarrassing moose incidents and growing old. It’s chaziboy’s 20th birthday soon. As I told him, I have pants older than that.

For some arcane reason I couldn’t get into my vertigo apartment, perhaps my key has been revoked in anticipation of excessive partying, chaziboy postulated. So my first day inside the Continuum ended with Iggy sleeping on the doormat. I ask you!

Photobucket
Message 39 of 1,743 (1,103 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Dec 14, 2012

aaah, sorry Jordan LOL :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
Message 40 of 1,743 (1,101 Views)
0 Likes