Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Feb 4, 2013

I haven't gone back, it all blew up.  But I check in here to see if anybody can give me a more lucid account of **bleep** the ending meant.

What FF Character are you?
Message 1721 of 1,743 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Hey guys I have a question and I figured the best way wou...

Feb 5, 2013

Hey guys I have a question and I figured the best way would be to ask in here. I seen some of my friends on the Vertigo Apartment. The question is how to you get the Vertigo Apartment? I cant find it on the store. Or do you have to play Xi to get it?

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 1722 of 1,743 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Hey guys I have a question and I figured the best way wou...

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

The Vertigo Apartment comes with the game. You need it to play. Smiley Wink

Edit: However, you must complete the game to complete the apartment.

Message 1723 of 1,743 (584 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Re: Hey guys I have a question and I figured the best way wou...

Feb 5, 2013
;^) The apartment is included when you buy the game. Extra sections of the apartment unlock as you progress through the game.
Message 1724 of 1,743 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

questionz

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Wait um...so can u tell me, is Xi:Continuum actually out in Home...or all these posts are about the original Xi?

I dont even see a release date and nDreams Xi homepage only has the teaser trailer...but it seems like u guys

have been playing it for a while...if playable does it expire like the original did, or 'indefinate'?

thanx!

"Trupro is sharper than a barrel full of nails in a room full of daggers."
-Phaze Future from Vynil Life

"...every new platform is...dinner, because the player has choice in what kind of dinner they want..." -Hideo Kojima
Message 1725 of 1,743 (533 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 5, 2013
trupro, yeah Continuum came out early December. Most of us played through it in realtime but it's still available to be played at your leisure. You'll just click "next day" when you're ready to progress.
Message 1726 of 1,743 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Feb 7, 2013

LMO's came yesterday. Not the best, but i'm very pleased with them. for those that are wondering they are...

Spoiler
an aura(?) thats is made of coding that causes you to float, and a light unicycle bike.

Message 1727 of 1,743 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3466 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

TC915 wrote:

No problem Jacked, I just used Y2Davids map & added the missing one you mentioned,. Not sure which 1's are for which specific day since I do the mission/'s then  do a frag hunt, So I got all 5 in one shot. Ben, yea the "light ppl" have been acting strange, they look like they're stopping & investigating things like beacon towers, the Hazcon Alerts & even us at times. Yea it is really cool to see everyone pitching in, alot of ppl contributed this thread & the EU sub-forum. Thanks everyone

Just wanted to Note... Miss Anamri made the map, she was the one who came out with it first... There seemed to be some confusion about that... She does alot for our community and I was catching up on my reading, and wanted to set this misconception streight. Cause there was some confustion in the UK forums about who posted the map first... and I know for a fact that its Miss Ana who made it first... Not that it really matters who posted it cause we are all supposed to be a team, yet it was her who did it, not anyone else...

Also I am trying my best to be open minded and polite here, and I know the first wave of the game is over, yet I still see a great devide over this game that should not be there... I know most in this thread are great team players, yet Seeing that Ndreams is based in the UK, we see them (ndreams) paying more attention to the UK forums, and it should not be that way. Even though Xi is supposedly owned by Sony and Ndreams... it was an American who banded the group together the first time to make Xi, not that the region should really matter cause it really doesn't. Yet when Xi was made the first time there was no Region difference... We were just there no mater what Country, and that is the way I feel it should have stayed... funny how money can change a man... Or woman... 

Most probibly think me just a troll or maybe a wierd odd person. Yet some know me as Patch, or Patches in game. I once held the Screen name Jess247 in memory of three people Danny and Jessica Butterfly and a story long forgtten from 99 about Resident Evil and the Testing of a Guitar peripheral for a game in Datona Beach plus a man I met Named Jess who worked on WOW back in the day. Yet I was made to give up my Screen name and make a new dif. one when the Coperation took over the Project. I left shortly after that due to many problems I was having in real life and with the makers of the Program and Games here in HOME. Some things have changed for the better from that time, some have gotten worse, some are still the same. Most people do not beleive what I say or choose to ignore it... yet if it was you, would you still be here like me? Maybe, Maybe not, I left once hoping never to return, and I hope it does not come to that for me again, I have made some really awesome friends all over the world cause I steped into it again by accident. I have sharred some Awesome game time with them, Yet at the same time I am hoping to warn people not to fall into these types things like I did... I chose to leave rather then fight at the time cause it was a serious health risk to me and my two unborn twins to stay and continue to try and help make Xi, yet I feel that if the situation had been different (which it is not) I would have stayed and continued to do something I love very much, Test games and maybe make them. I was not given a real job in Testing or a real option to make them, I was given an Ultimatum... I don't do well with ultimatums... I like making a choice because it is my choice not some choice because I was forced into it... Xi should have stayed a community Project and not a money making ploy... I wish I had been given that Choice seeing that I helped them start it. 

Ill probibly be back after I read the next ten pages of Post (sorry yet when they killed Stapler off for a second time after the first Xi I really lost intrest.) I am trying my best to keep an open mind, yet the game is mearly a shadow of what it was originally made for. Yet I guess a Shadow is better then nothing at all... on that note I will Wish you all Happy Gaming... Long Live the memory of what was OUR Stapler! Hopes for a better future in HOME. And I really loved the Spirit some of you showed here in this thread, it did bring back some of the stuff we felt durring the run of the First Xi... the community is what makes games like this prosper. 

Edit... After finishing on my catch up reading, I can see that Joey has been in here reading... Thank you Joey for Paying attention... also Miss Ana, I am sorry for doing this out in the open, yet lately I have not had much luck as you know with PMS in the forums or on PSN inbox messages... I know this might be a long shot, yet communication is the first step to fixing any relationship problem, be it personal or buisness...

Ndreams Joey, I know you state that you did not work on the first Xi, yet maybe you would be kind enough to sit down with you crew and speak to them about my issues with the way the game has progressed and my involvement in the first game back in 07... I have a bad taste in my mouth due to the past and I only wish to get over it and be at peace... I have tried many time to "bury the hatchet" in my heart, yet with no avail due to the lack of communication with the folks involved and the blaten disrespect as well as the Head games I have run into back in 09 when someone obviously realized who I was as well as the childish games some folks were playing with my Forum posts. Esspecailly after I never recieved a response from you or Patrick when I messaged you both directly about the problem. I have been given very little choice about calling this problem out in the public. Here is a email to Stapler that was never responded to... its from 2010. My email messages are in red... 

I know that Stapler is a Character, I'm not stupid or Slow... yet since we are playing this game...

Dear Stapler, 

I have been afraid to ask you, seeing that you did have a pretty nasty Meltdown, yet seeing that N'Dreams has given you your own Email, I thought I would at least make the move to ask. Why was the Blue Butterfly removed from the EA Space that you had to Glitch to see behind the Sign on the upper level? It was a good part of the story, and I do not understand why it was removed...

Continually Perplexed and a bit Aggravated,

Patches (AKA Patchex)

P.S. You guys have come up with some really Awesome Stuff, the Pets are cute...

That was sent to the Stapler Email, this next one was a response in 2012 when I asked about Staplers missing Arm and Head in Aruora. 

Thank you Mr. Patrick,

For the Speedy Forward from Stapler, and for the Info to pass to the Unity, Old and New VLR Clubs. I will post this in the forums... 
We are Watching, ready to help as always... You can let Stapler Know there is no need for a Question mark after the word Friend... 

Ps, thanks again for your Help last year with the Children's Hospital Game off for Extra life... If you do the Fund Raiser again in August  for nDreams Mega Charity Transport Relay again let us know and Ill figure out a way to pay it forward to help over there too... 

Happy gaming, 

Patches

To: PATCHES (note I removed the Email addresses here.)
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:48 AM
Subject: Message forwarded from Stapler

Patchex friend?
Stapler happy glad over the moon.
Not pirate. Bad people. Bad girl with hair on fire.
Evil Fierce Degenerate.
Dark days on horizon.
Dark days coming to Home.
Patchex beware!

Stapler

Yet this next one I never did get a response about... this one is from October of 2011

Stapler and Mr. Patrick,

First off, I would like to say Thank you like I did on Twitter, I am still puzzled that you gave a donation personally, yet I am thankful. The Kids, will be too, even if they never know that you helped. I will Say thank you from my children as well. 

On the Subject of Xi... I heard tonight that you at Ndreams might be thinking of a sequel finally... If this is true, do not be afraid to ask for my help. I am sorry to hear the game was stressful for you. I wish the next one not to be so. As far as the Virus is concerned, I will be making a video soon to personally address that problem... I still am not sure I can fix the problem or even if anyone will listen. Yet after talking to some friends, I am no longer looking for the person who released the Virus, yet instead looking to set the record straight for the Man who got blamed. I was approaching the bad situation incorrectly for a long time. As for Ndreams... I always did wish you all luck, yet I am unsure about who and why the bad things were done to me... so I hope you all can accept that and accept me for who I am... even if you (Mr. Patrick) were the One who asked me in the space, and the one who sold out... I forgive you... Mr. David and Miss Ana, have talked to me about it, and have helped me to realize that no matter the bad stuff, much good has come out of the mistakes. So for that I will be thankful, and try to keep remembering that forgiveness is the right thing to do... for a long time I tried to forget, yet I am also learning to heal you do not need to forget, yet instead learn from the mistakes, and that is what I plan to do. Thank you for everything, and remember no matter what the future brings, Xi is a feat not many could pull off... So Kudo's to the team. Stapler would be Proud I'm Sure. (it is sad to see he never got those legs to walk in CP, and Cp will be gone soon, yet he did get to dance and does often in HOME... for that we can be thankful as well.) 

The Friend Chain will continue for a Long time... 

Love, forgiveness and memories,

Patches

Plus I know I also sent a Direct inbox message on PSN to you Ndreams Joey when you contacted me about using my screen name. I told you you could use it because Ndreams has used my ideas in the past, yet you never responded to that response. Why is that? I often wonder why you all will not talk to me directly... Do I pose some kinda threat, because if thats it, I assure you that I pose no threat to Ndreams or Sony... even when I could have sued you all for Sexual harrassment, and intelectual property, I did not... I am not one to try and Harm, I am more into healing the problems... or tying to anyway... Thats what game testing is all about right? fixing whats wrong... and there seems to be something wrong with the line of communication here, and I would like to see that fixed before it eats away at my now tarnished heart in the gaming world. 

Photobucket
Message 1728 of 1,743 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3466 posts

Feb 9, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

COOL!!!

Spoiler
The space where the bomb was is now gone.  But that space is not blocked so if you go there you now fly where that space once was..

Yeah...Not quite sure what happened there. Either EFD has stolen it or we need to look into our code...We are looking into it at the moment!!

Also there is still a Glitched Spot in the Continuum space that might need attention, the sapce is there with no floor for those who bought the game, yet not accessable except with Sodium teliporters for those who did not pay for the game. Miss Ana, David, and I have been talking about it for a few weeks, Ill try and post a picture at some point. It seems to be a Glitch over site on Ndreams program side. 

Photobucket
Message 1729 of 1,743 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

I just noticed a thread started by MysticMur ... apparently the Orbrunner shenanigans have started again? High scores over 3000 by Distorted_Image & another called Compressed_Audio (which AREN'T PSN names)

nDreamsJoey posted "We are testing a few things out. Sit tight until the end of March..."

and then ... "Our scoreboards are fine and not hacked :-) we are testing out a few things and unfortunately I'm going to have to be coy about exactly what it is. You'll get some details mid March and then find out everything at the end of March...sorry!!"

time to keep our eyes open again Smiley Happy

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 1730 of 1,743 (331 Views)