Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 24, 2013

bobmeissner wrote:

Want an indication of how poor today was? Normally we get a couple of pages of comments instead of just a few comments like today!

haha I know, the only reason I posted was in the hope nDreams would see it,.. lol honestly besides posting spoilers for the ppl starting the game late that just want the answers, there's no real reason to post anything & that's why we all basically just post our theories on the storyline, I still don't feel like I wasted my money but today made me feel like we are being treated like fools!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1571 of 1,743 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jan 25, 2013

The only thing that made me feel good about today, was that I got my 10th combat win and unlocked another part of the apartment!

Message 1572 of 1,743 (373 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Congrats, Bob!

Between work and the maintenance, I'm still struggling to get my last 40.
Message 1573 of 1,743 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 25, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
Congrats, Bob!

Between work and the maintenance, I'm still struggling to get my last 40.

Lee, I have something to do in a few mins. but if ya want I can meet ya & give ya 10 or 20 wins real quick

Message 1574 of 1,743 (346 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Just got off work, myself. Will be on later.
Message 1575 of 1,743 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 25, 2013

ok well maybe we can get a few in tomorrow, but I'll definitely help ya get those before day 47 gets here

Message 1576 of 1,743 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Thanks, TC.
Message 1577 of 1,743 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Day 45

Spoiler
Today we are given a new tracker mission to locate the sandboxx simulacrum, Not exactly challenging, but its interesting, at least to me. Sandboxx and Jess give us some narrative throughout the mission. Then once we've disarmed the sandboxx simulacrum we're given a debriefing in our holomail telling us tomorrow we'll be doing the same thing with the flaminatrix simulacrum.

As far as the recent days, which i just caught up on (thats why i've been so quiet lately Smiley Sad) I've been extremely intrigued with the story the last few days. If the entire game had this intense of a story, i think the reviews by everyone would be more generally positive. Sure, yesterday was a recap of the day before, but at least it wasn't another holomail day Robot wink. Basically, I think nDreams has stepped up there game since around day 40, in my opinion. It's felt more like how i'd imagined that xi 2 would be like. I will buy episode 2, especially if it keeps or even betters the feel the last week or so has had in continuum.

Message 1578 of 1,743 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jan 25, 2013
If the entire game had this intense of a story, i think the reviews by everyone would be more generally positive

Its not the story that upsets me, this game was marketed under the XI name, so alot of us vets assumed that XI:C would be like XI......

WRONG..... IMO its an overpriced read a long story, watered down pokemon/WAR card game battle, lots of walking around a bland dull area looking for rubix cubes, and 3/4 of the daily missions have been "read your email, now your mission is done for the day" **bleep**???? AND WE PAID FOR THIS????? Did i leave anything out??

Now the original XI took place in multiple spaces, you had to use real brainpower for most of the days objectives, the minigames that we had to do were so much better, there was much more teamwork games (XI:C onlt had win 100 stupid card games, and most of us just traded wins with a friend (snowcrash was always empty, plus 100, really, nobody will ever play that game again after XI:C is over) way more to it.

There was way more to XI than XI:C, i feel bad for new XI players thinking this is awesome,

So if sony funded the original, why couldnt they fund XI:C? This time they would have got paid, maby XI:C could have been more like the original, now the name is tarnished in alot of vets eyes. I for one will not pay into chapter 2, i see it as being the same as this one. I know nDreams tryed but really dropped the ball by using the XI name to sell this. It should have been a all new name, THIS WAS NOT XI IMO.....
Message 1579 of 1,743 (260 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 25, 2013

UPDATED OP              

Video
Walkthroughs
to Day 42
(credit: Stryctnin & http://pshomegazette.com/)   

Updated
            MISSIONS             
 to Day 45

VLR
Message 1580 of 1,743 (237 Views)