Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 24, 2013
I like this new plot twist. It makes me excited for the next day for the first time throughout the whole game.
nelsig
Message 1561 of 1,743 (422 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 24, 2013

xigbar93 wrote:

Honestly, today was excellent storywise, I enjoyed it. I quite enjoy how everyone was all panicking about what was happening and what to do and such and then, when the last cutscene ends, Jess is just like "Okay, you're done for today, have a nice day." xD

I haven't actually checked my stats so I didn't really know about this whole puzzle issue...but I haven't gotten a new apartment unlock so I suppose I'm in the boat where the issue is happening as well.

Agreed, we didn't do a lot but at the same time a lot of stuff happened. Haven't been this excited since EFD blew up the transfer tube I was in back on Day 1. Kinda of funny though, all this stuff is going down and Jess is like "Ok, you're done" and I'm like "Say what? Did you not just see all that? How could I be done?'" lol

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 1562 of 1,743 (390 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Well, I must say I'm happy to hear that 9 is the correct puzzle count as of now and that those with 10 are the people who had a glitch, but I'd like to know about the trackers as well. I still only have 6/11 recorded. Some people have 7/11. Either way, we should be having at least a couple days with more than one mission...which hasn't happened since day 1. With that many trackers left, get ready to run around the Continuum in these last few days like your life (or your avatar) depends on it.
Message 1563 of 1,743 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

My current stats are...

Tracker missions - 7/11

Combat missions - 9/10

Puzzle missions - 9/10

I believe mine are correct by the sounds of it, not sure Smiley Frustrated

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 1564 of 1,743 (368 Views)
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Spoiler

The bombs are still in The Continuum, AS0 are currently our allies, & Axiom wants some of us to stick around for the explosion in the name of Science. Maybe its reverse psychology & the fact we're not fighting AS0 but now I don't want to....

Cat Happy OOH! But We Should!

Um, Why?

Cat Wink You know what the Light Setting is called?

Yeah, its called Gam.... Wait You've been paying too much attention to Marvel....

Cat Very Happy A Gamma Bomb!

Too much Marvel....

Cat LOL It'll be awesome! We Can Has Super Powers!

You're Insane.

Cat Tongue You're just jealous because you didn't think of it first.

If you're me then I already thought of it first.

Cat Surprised I forgot....

Cat Embarassed My Bad.

Message 1565 of 1,743 (334 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 24, 2013

UPDATED OP              

Video
Walkthroughs
to Day 42
(credit: Stryctnin & http://pshomegazette.com/)   

Updated
            MISSIONS             
 to Day 44

I ran out of room in the Missions post, so I continued it into the Fragments post (the "MISSIONS" link should take you straight to the current day's missions).

VLR
Message 1566 of 1,743 (321 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Spoiler

After yesterday & considering there's only 3 days left, lol I just don't know what to say except I'm very disappointed, today was just a recap of yesterday & in my opinion not a very good one, I think my 5 yr old niece could've figured out a more exciting way to recap a bombshell like we recieved yesterday. Today's activities literally took me 1 min & 10 seconds, I have been trying my best to over look the bad parts of this game & I always try too look for the good in any situation but honestly it's starting to feel like nDreams has played 1 big "GOTCHA" on the whole community that bought into this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1567 of 1,743 (294 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I was very excited to play today just to be disappointed! Smiley Sad with how many missions we have left to do I thought today would be busy with only 4 days left (now 3). Once again this game has left me sad and bored. Not sure ill be buying episode 2 if costs any money.
nelsig
Message 1568 of 1,743 (290 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Want an indication of how poor today was? Normally we get a couple of pages of comments instead of just a few comments like today!

Message 1569 of 1,743 (233 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Well, at least the the b&w design has made me consider getting the drey noir outfits... lol.

But I totally agree with you guys.
Message 1570 of 1,743 (230 Views)