Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 23, 2013

Thanks Joey.

I thought 9/10 completed puzzles at end of Day42 was correct but I got talked out of it, but its good to know we'll all be okay at the end once you've fixed dad's issue.

Message 1551 of 1,743 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Nice to know Joey! I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that got 10/10 and a new room! If anyone wants to see the room feel free to message me on the XMB and I'll show you!
Message 1552 of 1,743 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Nice to see we got a reply from Joey on the issue,.. lol KT sorry if I was one of the ppl that accidentally convinced you that 10 was the correct number, it was unintentional if so lol I just wanted to make my stats known since others had different totals,.. It does seem odd though that some were getting booted from the Cypher & I have never had a problem w/ it, You would think the 1s being kicked possibly didn't have their stat for that day recorded, but odviously those of us w/ 10 had the "bug". Haha now I'm wondering how we got an extra mission counted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1553 of 1,743 (480 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jan 23, 2013

So does that mean there aren't eleven puzzle missions?

Message 1554 of 1,743 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Spoiler
Wow alot happened today (day 43), even tho there was really noithing to do mission wise lol. The story just picked up a little, so now we are "somewhat" aligned w/ the Zeros. Apparently the Continuum has become self aware & has taken control of the Zeros simulcra w/ the bombs in them. Also we got to meet Tiberius' actual avatar. With the new developments looks like the home stretch should be fairly intriguing. Oh yea & the Continnum is back to normal, no more red tint!!

Message 1555 of 1,743 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

nDreams_Joey nJoyed:

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ I'm at eight out of ten, Joey, even though I've done all of them so far. Just so you know....

You have to be awkward don't you!

So you have finished day 42 (and entered the code) and it shows 8/10 puzzle missions complete?

:^/ Yep. Finished Day 42, Well, Day 43 now, including entering the code, and my stats still show only eight of ten puzzle missions completed.

Message 1556 of 1,743 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 23, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Spoiler
Wow a lot happened today (day 43), even tho there was really nothing to do mission wise LOL. The story just picked up a little, so now we are "somewhat" aligned w/ the Zeros. Apparently the Continuum has become self aware & has taken control of the Zeros simulacrum w/ the bombs in them. Also we got to meet Tiberius' actual avatar. With the new developments looks like the home stretch should be fairly intriguing. Oh yea & the Continuum is back to normal, no more red tint!!

Spoiler
I'm going to miss the "Rose Tinted Glasses" though.... Now that we know the end of the continuum isn't coming by fire.

Oh Alduin! Where are you when we need you!

Message 1557 of 1,743 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

TC915 wrote:

Spoiler
Wow a lot happened today (day 43), even tho there was really nothing to do mission wise LOL. The story just picked up a little, so now we are "somewhat" aligned w/ the Zeros. Apparently the Continuum has become self aware & has taken control of the Zeros simulacrum w/ the bombs in them. Also we got to meet Tiberius' actual avatar. With the new developments looks like the home stretch should be fairly intriguing. Oh yea & the Continuum is back to normal, no more red tint!!

Spoiler
I'm going to miss the "Rose Tinted Glasses" though.... Now that we know the end of the continuum isn't coming by fire.

Spoiler
lol I will say it made finding the frags easier,..  also is it just me or is the Continuum even more grey lol, can't figure out if it just seems that way since we saw red for so long or if it actually is, haha my avatar even seemed to have less color 

Message 1558 of 1,743 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1572 posts

Jan 23, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

TC915 wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
lol I will say it made finding the frags easier,..  also is it just me or is the Continuum even more grey lol, can't figure out if it just seems that way since we saw red for so long or if it actually is, haha my avatar even seemed to have less color 

Spoiler
Yea it's black and white now, not normal.

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Five years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Message 1559 of 1,743 (374 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Honestly, today was excellent storywise, I enjoyed it. I quite enjoy how everyone was all panicking about what was happening and what to do and such and then, when the last cutscene ends, Jess is just like "Okay, you're done for today, have a nice day." xD

I haven't actually checked my stats so I didn't really know about this whole puzzle issue...but I haven't gotten a new apartment unlock so I suppose I'm in the boat where the issue is happening as well.

Message 1560 of 1,743 (316 Views)