Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Continuum

Jan 21, 2013
Spoiler
Today's code is "sud-ouest"
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 1451 of 1,743 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:
Ok before I start I want you to know that your free to think what ever you wish.  But the facts that I posted where all part of the story line.
I don't think we're the bad guys.

Here's the story as I see it (not everything, just the board strokes). EFD hacked PS Home and by doing so exceeded the security protocols put into place at the end of the original Xi. This prompted an investigation of EFD by Axiom and by following her the Continuum was discovered. After initial exploration of this hidden space, evidence was discovered that someone was building a real world criminal organization inside of it. At this point, all former Xi operatives were reactivated and new ones were recruited to deal with this threat. The agents were not told of this organization, only that EFD had to be stopped.

EFD hacked PS Home.  Why Axiom would care about this is unknown but it has led to a bigger threat which is this criminal organization. This organization is the real reason we are there.

Ok, you keep using the word "Hacked" where did this play a role in the story line?  I don't rememer Xi-2 starting with EFD hacking anything. But I could be wrong.

After entering the Continuum, Xi operatives find out that the builders of the space are a group calling itself Divine Zero. All attempts to contact this group fail and a decision is made to destroy the Continuum using an I/O Scrambler Bomb. The bomb was constructed but after the discovery of fragments of the Quinta Essentia, the plan is called off and the bomb is disabled. Later on the bomb is stolen by an unknown party and is discovered in a disassembled state in the Hole in the Firewall gang's area.

Ok, but who gave us the right to make this "Scrambler Bomb".  Once again lets "pretend" that this is real.  You and I make a new world in Home it's everthing you and I could ever want.  Then GW finds about it...  What do you think he is going to do?  I really find it unlikely the first thing he is going to think about is deleting it or maken a scrambler bomb.

I still see this as a buch of kids who made a place for them selfs on Home.  If this space does not do any damage to the over all Home program.  Who are we to come in and delete it?

At this point, Axiom knew nothing about Divine Zero and apparently we were under constant attack by them. Destroying the Continuum may have seemed the easiest way to deal with the situation but once the fragments were found it was decided that maybe we might be able to work with them and the bomb was disabled.

During a temporary alliance with EFD, information regarding one of the Divine Zeros is found. A simulacrum of this Zero, Merylsilvertongue is sent to make contact with Axiom. The simulacrum is questioned and then disassembled in an effort to find more information of the Zeros. The remains of the simulacrum are stolen by an unknown party and tracked to the Hole in the Firewall gang's area but is not found.

Sorry but this part is a little far fetched for me.  This is what Axiom told us.  But as you and I both know if you disable an Avatar in Home your not going to find a code or anything.  The Avatar it self is just a picture the Home program tells it what to do.  You saw Merylsilvertongue in pieces did you see any codes anywhere?

Although this may have looked like torture this was not a real person or even an avatar. The simulacrum was merely a construct built to contact Axiom, nothing more.  

I answered this part up top.  But again this is what Axiom told you/us.  Again I "think" this was done on purpose to see what type of reaction that this had on us something that is clearly supposed to look like torture.

As far as kicking them from their own space, remember that this space was created on the Sony servers without their knowledge or permission. Even those working on PS Home don't know its there. They may have created the space but they hacked the server to do so. I'm not sure what right Axiom has to do what they want there however but its possible that they are a government sanctioned organization that watches the internet. The only reason I can think of for not allowing the Continuum to be destroyed is that Axiom needs it to track down the criminal organization although they had no problem wanting to blow it up before.

What server it is on we still don't know yet.  Most likely you are right and it is on the Sony server but still think of just how barbaric we are dealing with this.  We are going to war over something where we should be finding other ways to deal with it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 1452 of 1,743 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 21, 2013

TC915 wrote:
Yea Lance seems you may have gotten the 1st bug in the Xi system, lol besides the disappearing bomb add-on for the apt. My stats as of Day 40

Agent status is                              XIO(n)

Tracker missions completed     7/11

Combat missions completed    9/10

Puzzle missions completed       8/10
Apt sections unlocked                 6

Q.E. frags collected                     100

Associates owned                       90

Special associates owned        10

you should contact Joey or nDreams on here or Twitter before day 47,  just to make sure it doesn't keep you from moving on to episode 2, hope it gets straightened out quick. 

Yea, something is wrong here my stats also say 7 missions completed but how is this possable when we are all on the same day?  This must be yet another bug.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 1453 of 1,743 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jan 21, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Spoiler
Today's code is "sud-ouest"

lol i tried that earlier and it didn't work I was gettin frustrated. Forgot the hyphen lol!

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Message 1454 of 1,743 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 21, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

TC915 wrote:
Yea Lance seems you may have gotten the 1st bug in the Xi system, lol besides the disappearing bomb add-on for the apt. My stats as of Day 40

Agent status is                              XIO(n)

Tracker missions completed     7/11

Combat missions completed    9/10

Puzzle missions completed       8/10
Apt sections unlocked                 6

Q.E. frags collected                     100

Associates owned                       90

Special associates owned        10

you should contact Joey or nDreams on here or Twitter before day 47,  just to make sure it doesn't keep you from moving on to episode 2, hope it gets straightened out quick. 

Yea, something is wrong here my stats also say 7 missions completed but how is this possable when we are all on the same day?  This must be yet another bug.

Mine are the same as TC915's which includes todays puzzle answer, so this is for everything upto and includeing Day 41.

I've not religiously checked after each mission that my stats are correct but I think there where they should be. I'm just trying to look back now to see how many of each missions we've had.

Message 1455 of 1,743 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I've just gone through the missions on Page 1 of this thread and counted up how many missions there have been for each one. I dont think I missed any, but I may have done as some of the tracker ones arent immediately identified as trackers.

Aaaaanyway, here is where I think we should be by end of Day 41.

Tracker 7

Combat 9

Puzzle  8

Please someone else check just incase I made a mistake.

Message 1456 of 1,743 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I entered the code, said i was done, then i went to check my stats, and it broke, game is unavailable, and cant click my aeropal here,
Message 1457 of 1,743 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

I put the same code in and it says wrong code . ok, whats going on here. i put i in exactley as shown

Or is this the true code?

Message 1458 of 1,743 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 21, 2013

The code as shown by KCC is correct, and the code worked fine for me, dont forget to put the '-' in.

Message 1459 of 1,743 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

The code as shown by KCC is correct, and the code worked fine for me, dont forget to put the '-' in.

There are two possible answers.

Spoiler
It's really the same answer, but I guess they made it work if you left off the first part, but "Le Sud-Ouest" Is the full name of the district, and that worked for me.

Message 1460 of 1,743 (271 Views)
0 Likes