Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: Continuum

Jan 21, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Only 6 more days left anyone think the story is going to get better?

Actually the story is the thing keeping me interested, it's the fact that the actual game play is slow & the missions aren't that challenging. lol I'm no rocket scientist but I did expect missions w/ a little more thought & community involvement needed to get them completed. But like you said only 7 days left so I guess we'll have to hope for episode 2 to be epic lol. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1431 of 1,743 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 21, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Only 6 more days left anyone think the story is going to get better?

I thought today was pretty interesting and this last week should be very eventful. I think chapter 1 is setting up a lot of things for later. Mayber a cliffhanger on the last day?

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 1432 of 1,743 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I know I've said this a few times now guys but what is our story line?

We followed  EFD down the rabbit hole.  Why, she really was not all that bad so why we followed her I'm still unsure why.  But Jess told us to so we did and we found a new world inside of Home.  But then we didn't know what was going on so we made a bomb or a WMD to destroy this new world that we just found.  Then Jess found three words of code and due to this we Xi took our bomb from our apartments.  What happen to this WMD?  We don't know but then we found it disabled.  Who disabled it?  We don't know...  So got sick of trying to use the bomb and moved into torture.

meryl928.jpg

Now we are at a new part of the story when we kick these kid's out of the world that THEY MADE and then made it so they are now banned from using there own space.  Again why did we do this?  If they want to blow up there own space I don't see why not.

Where am I going with all this?  I think WE are the bad guys in this story.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 1433 of 1,743 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 21, 2013

I thought the most interesting part was done once 100 Fragment Letter was complete. Getting two more associates for it seemed predictable. Even though I expected something more exciting. Like a new area of The Continuum public space being revealed. I didn't think getting another part of the personal space would happen.

Now for some Happy Thoughts that won't happen.

Spoiler

We're going to save Sandbox then The Continuum! And we'll be best friends with AS0 forever!

Cat Very Happy Yay! Forever!

I was being sarcastic.

Cat Sad Dang....

Reality is Axiom is still supposedly the the lesser of 2 evils when dealing with AS0. And Hole In The Firewall Gang is gone.

Cat Indifferent What about Malachi?

DKDC.

Message 1434 of 1,743 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Whatever happened to Adrian..? Wasn't he being paranoid of people outside his apartment? Could he be N.E.R.D.I.C.A.?

And what's Gigi's connection in all this? Could she be Meryl or flaminatorix?
Message 1435 of 1,743 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Oh, and I'll be glad when the rose-colored Continuum returns to it's original colors. I keep running into stuff in the alleys and getting stuck. Lol.
Message 1436 of 1,743 (237 Views)
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 21, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
Whatever happened to Adrian..? Wasn't he being paranoid of people outside his apartment? Could he be N.E.R.D.I.C.A.?

Based on what NERDICA wrote in the comment section of their website after that Geek quiz NERDICA is a robot.

I'm hoping its MST but only because I want to fix whatever Axiom did to her avatar.

Message 1437 of 1,743 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 21, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:

I think we'll get the answers to these questions by day 46 & on day 47 we'll get a big cliff hanger pertaining to this mysterious "criminal organization" we just started hearing about recently leading us into episode 2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1438 of 1,743 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 21, 2013

All,

Having seemingly not caught a problem with my stats before, it was brought to my attention by someone tonight that we had completed 8 of 10 puzzle missions as of Day 40. My stats show 7/10. Can someone confirm the total of each mission type? I have 6/11 searches, 9/10 combat, and 7/10 puzzles. If my stats are off, I'll have to contact nDreams to get help, or I won't be able the complete one or more mission challenges or the chapter 1 challenge. I guess I found a bug...Smiley Frustrated

Message 1439 of 1,743 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jan 21, 2013

nope, it's 7 for me also ... my stats are identical to yours 

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 1440 of 1,743 (208 Views)
0 Likes