Day 40  xoffcola location answer

Spoiler
City is Montreal

Message 1401 of 1,743 (647 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 20, 2013

This is a mission where the Home ip sniffer would come in handy. U know the one where if u enter group chat with someone using it they can find ur ip addy and dos u. Could use it to track the RL address of the PSN id and PS3 that sandboxx is located at if he gives the PSN id he logged in with.

Message 1402 of 1,743 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Day 40 Frags

Spoiler
2 fragments making total of 100 (thanks to Loki6669 for pinpointing them to me)
day40.jpg

Message 1403 of 1,743 (609 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Wow, that was an especially easy puzzle... Lol.

...I mean, seriously, that is way too funny..!

...and did anyone take notice of the new posters? 

re: completing fragments  that was anti-climatic...

__-__-__-___-___-____-_-__---_-_-_-_--_---_-___-_--_____-_______________
ZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....

Burned-out, bummed-out, blacked-out.
Message 1404 of 1,743 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 20, 2013

So the price for finishing 100 frags search is......""Drum roll"""

Spoiler
TWO NEW ASSOCIATES...Isn't that just a lil bit sad.......

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 1405 of 1,743 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 20, 2013

UPDATED OP              

Updated
           FRAGMENTS           
map

Updated
            MISSIONS             
 to Day 40

Video Walkthroughs to Day 39

(credit: Stryctnin & http://pshomegazette.com/)                         

Fragment Map - Day 40

(2 today - 100 total)

Spoiler
TODAYmap.jpg

VLR
Message 1406 of 1,743 (510 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

So the prize for finishing 100 frags search is......""Drum roll"""

Spoiler

I may be wrong, but I think it's pretty safe to say that almost no one wanted these.

Message 1407 of 1,743 (486 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 20, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Spoiler

I may be wrong, but I think it's pretty safe to say that almost no one wanted these.

Yeah I would hope for apt expansion instead. So we get two new associates by collecting 100 frags....Sighs...So be it i guess.... 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 1408 of 1,743 (472 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Spoiler

Yeah I would hope for apt expansion instead. So we get two new associates by collecting 100 frags....Sighs...So be it i guess.... 

XI is a mystery ... which also makes me wonder if we should be looking at the bigger picture here.

I am sure we will be overloaded with XI themed content in the coming episodes, and whatever we get for completing this first one.  I look forward to the update in feb that should intice us a bit further.

Spoiler
One week left of Xi Ep1!!
Message 1409 of 1,743 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I haven't really contributed to this thread at all, mainly because you guys figure it out way before me or I don't know the answers so need to come here for help (I'm best sticking to my dino's lol), but now Xi is getting closer to a finish I'd like to say thankyou to everyone who gave maps, clues and answers.

I have found this thread invaluable in helping me, especially for some of the quizzes, and appreciate all the contribution.

Xi I dont think has been quite what I expected, but I have still enjoyed it, and will miss when it concludes (my roller skates need new wheels where I've been riding around all over the Continuum!)

No worries KT, Since the game can be played solo most of the clues / spoilers we post are just to help those that don't want to search or just don't have a computer to do certain missions. We mostly just post our theories on where the story is going & try to fill in the holes lol. You can contribute, all ya have to do is post your thoughts & theories. No one here will judge ya, lol I should know cause I threw out a few idiotic theories & no one bashed me for it haha. So far some of our theories did end up being part of the story. So no matter how un important you may think it is, throw it out there & it may be relevant later.

Today's mission was ok, not hard but a nice change of pace from the norm. So only 7 days left ppl, Q.E. letter is completed, all challenges completed except the missions (tracker / combat / puzzle), & lol still alot of holes in the story to ponder. Hopefully episode 2 will be soon after the conclusion of this episode, I'm wrapped up in the story now so don't really want to wait 6 months to continue it. Although if it makes episode 2 more engaging & exciting like the original Xi, I would gladly wait to start it. I know it's been slow going but I hope everyone has enjoyed the game so far as much as I have

*side note* Hopefully the forum MODs will allow us to have a "sub-forum" for episode 2 (& beyond) like the EU forum has, if so we could migrate this thread there & all our info could be alot more organized. Like having specific threads for Clues, Spoilers, Theories, I just think it would help the Xi community grow as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1410 of 1,743 (409 Views)