UPDATED OP              

Updated
           FRAGMENTS           
map

Updated
            MISSIONS             
 to Day 37

Video Walkthroughs to Day 36

(credit: Stryctnin & http://pshomegazette.com/)                         

Fragment Map - Day 37

(3 today - 93 total)

Spoiler
TODAYmap.jpg

VLR
Message 1351 of 1,743 (509 Views)
Gaming Beast
1864 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 17, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Today's task ...

Spoiler
I havent had time to finish it yet but are we supposed to wait in the columns of light and check the passing light avatars?

TIP:

Spoiler
Once you pass through the light you can press X on avatars around the light.  You don't have to stay in the light - Actually, you have to sort of chase the columns of light.

Think of it this way, the columns of light are the last detected location of the simulacrums.  They will be walking around that area, and if you wait too long they will be further away and you will have to find another column of light and patrol that area.

Message 1352 of 1,743 (501 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jan 17, 2013
@LancelotNYC123. Not necessarily. Remember that there are other agents running around and we're all gathering fragments. Getting to 100 fragments is just so we personally can see the whole message: Jess herself aludes to this when she stated ttghanks story agents efforts (plural) they were able to discover words in the fragments (the three words which defined the destroyed place) which hadn't yet been revealed in our individual fragments priced together - see jess' open message to divine zero).

It would be entirely possible for Axiom to put together a complete message on the day all 100 fragments have appeared, even if individual agents haven't found all the pieces or bothered looking. It doesn't mean instant destruction, maybe just a race to stop the bomb we create from destroying the continuum or perhaps a whopper of a cliff hanger leading into episode 2.
__-__-__-___-___-____-_-__---_-_-_-_--_---_-___-_--_____-_______________
ZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....

Burned-out, bummed-out, blacked-out.
Message 1353 of 1,743 (492 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Haha woke up late (15 mins before maintenance) & thought I wouldn't have time to do today's activities. Luckily I've been doing all my tracker missions w/out using the signal tracker device, so I've gotten good at just running from different blocks & checking my proximity. Even tho I rushed thru it today it was a nice change to actually have to track something that was steadily on the move lol.

I been thinking about the "light ppl" the past few days & ok I get the point that they are agents, here's something I've been wondering & I'm sure it has nothing to do w/ the actual story line, but who are these other agents? We odviously can see each other once we get close enough, so who are these other agents that never change from being "light ppl"? Only 2 options I can think of is they're either senior agents way above our pay grade lol, or they could possibly be the agents in other Home regions & we are all sharing the same Continuum space.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1354 of 1,743 (468 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Hey guys Smiley Happy 

Someone asked for some pics when i said I had decorated my space in Xi-C. I really like my decor and I hope ya guys like it as well. Check it out guys Smiley Happy 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 1355 of 1,743 (424 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I visited the Xi museum yesterday and it was so quiet here and so calm...Smiley Happy 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

He is still among us guys Smiley Happy

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

EatFlamingDeath must have been here....

Photobucket

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 1356 of 1,743 (421 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 18, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Haha woke up late (15 mins before maintenance) & thought I wouldn't have time to do today's activities. Luckily I've been doing all my tracker missions w/out using the signal tracker device, so I've gotten good at just running from different blocks & checking my proximity. Even tho I rushed thru it today it was a nice change to actually have to track something that was steadily on the move lol.

I been thinking about the "light ppl" the past few days & ok I get the point that they are agents, here's something I've been wondering & I'm sure it has nothing to do w/ the actual story line, but who are these other agents? We odviously can see each other once we get close enough, so who are these other agents that never change from being "light ppl"? Only 2 options I can think of is they're either senior agents way above our pay grade lol, or they could possibly be the agents in other Home regions & we are all sharing the same Continuum space.  

According to Jess on Day 1 "Most of those lights you see moving? Other agents. And yes, that's what you look like to them. A few aren't agents though. They were here when we got here. They won't say how they managed that trick though. We call them 'Light People'."

So who are the ones who aren't agents? There are only five AS0's and its doubtful they would invite anyone to their space given what happened to their last one. That leaves the Hole in the Firewall gang but they only have three known members, all of which have been captured although they had associates to help them in combat so maybe they count as well.

There is another possibility. When we captured the drone, none of our opponents were AS0's. Were the people we fought associates working with them? Again, I don't think they would invite others in. That leaves the criminal organization alluded to a few days ago. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 1357 of 1,743 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

TC915 wrote:

According to Jess on Day 1 "Most of those lights you see moving? Other agents. And yes, that's what you look like to them. A few aren't agents though. They were here when we got here. They won't say how they managed that trick though. We call them 'Light People'."

So who are the ones who aren't agents? There are only five AS0's and its doubtful they would invite anyone to their space given what happened to their last one. That leaves the Hole in the Firewall gang but they only have three known members, all of which have been captured although they had associates to help them in combat so maybe they count as well.

There is another possibility. When we captured the drone, none of our opponents were AS0's. Were the people we fought associates working with them? Again, I don't think they would invite others in. That leaves the criminal organization alluded to a few days ago. 

lol thanks Ren, I gotta start reading my "cheat sheet" before I post thoughts lol I forgot all about Jess saying that.

I like your idea of who they may be.. another question that has nothing to do w/ the story line tho, why do we become visible as our normal avatars when we get close to each other but they stay hidden as "light ppl" ,. lol sorry I'm bored

Message 1358 of 1,743 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 18, 2013

TC915 wrote:

lol thanks Ren, I gotta start reading my "cheat sheet" before I post thoughts lol I forgot all about Jess saying that.

I like your idea of who they may be.. another question that has nothing to do w/ the story line tho, why do we become visible as our normal avatars when we get close to each other but they stay hidden as "light ppl" ,. lol sorry I'm bored

Lol, maybe I spend to much time thinking about this stuff. Ok, whoever they are, they've been in the Continuum longer than us so maybe they can manipulate it better than we do. They stay as light people because they choose to remain hidden. Its possible that they become visible to each other but remain hidden to us. That gives them enormous power as they can go anywhere in the Continuum anonymously. 

By the way, it looks like your theory of a second bomb may be true but what I can't figure out is why hasn't AS0 taken out the jamming towers. Are they so confident that we won't find it. Or did we? Don't answer that, I didn't get to play today because of maintenance. Smiley Tongue

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 1359 of 1,743 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

TC915 wrote:

Lol, maybe I spend to much time thinking about this stuff. Ok, whoever they are, they've been in the Continuum longer than us so maybe they can manipulate it better than we do. They stay as light people because they choose to remain hidden. Its possible that they become visible to each other but remain hidden to us. That gives them enormous power as they can go anywhere in the Continuum anonymously. 

By the way, it looks like your theory of a second bomb may be true but what I can't figure out is why hasn't AS0 taken out the jamming towers. Are they so confident that we won't find it. Or did we? Don't answer that, I didn't get to play today because of maintenance. Smiley Tongue

Nice theory on the "light ppl" ,.. as for not playing today look at it this way tomorrow you just get to "actually" play longer than the rest of us haha

Message 1360 of 1,743 (299 Views)