Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1041 of 1,743 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 7, 2013

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested what I'm about to say since there are so many posts, and I may have missed some things, but here are some thoughts I had about Quinta Essentia.

Spoiler
As much as has been revealed from the message fragments we have found so far, I believe that Quinta Essentia is an earlier space created by the Zero's. They may have gone by a different name for their group then since Axiom doesn't seem to know much about them, but it is important to note first of all the message gives Quinta Essentia a lifespan of 2010-2011. I think Axiom (or maybe even another entity we don't know about)  already destroyed their first space, and that was called Quinta Essentia. The Continuum is their second attempt, and the fragments are the developers' signature to remind those of us who are coming along now what happened then. History is now repeating itself, and it's up to us to either allow the same thing to happen, or find the resolve to stop it. As someone pointed one a while ago, Quinta Essentia means the essence of five...the five who created it. The Continuum represents the continuation of the spirit and creativity that went into their first attempt. It is a symbol of their perseverance...never give up, no matter how bad things get. They can destroy your work, but the mind that created it is still yours, and you can do even bigger and better things.

Message 1042 of 1,743 (378 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 7, 2013
@Lance - no more kudos sorry, but thats a good point & very likely,.. 2nd lol I've read that letter a thousand times & didn't even think about the date on it being old, haha i guess i been missing the trees for the forest SMH
Message 1043 of 1,743 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I've decided to stay in Axiom HQ & see if it blows up here past 4 AM ET in the morning.... If nothing happens.... meh.... If it does blow up I get to see Sandboxx die with me. If I end up trapped in here.... Oh crap.... And if doesn't go to at HazCon 1.... dang....

Message 1044 of 1,743 (369 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

I've decided to stay in Axiom HQ & see if it blows up here past 4 AM ET in the morning.... If nothing happens.... meh.... If it does blow up I get to see Sandboxx die with me. If I end up trapped in here.... Oh crap.... And if doesn't go to at HazCon 1.... dang....

Good luck Jacked-Assassin. Hopefully our preparations prevent this from happening but if not, remember to hide under the furniture. Smiley LOL

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 1045 of 1,743 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

Good luck Jacked-Assassin. Hopefully our preparations prevent this from happening but if not, remember to hide under the furniture. Smiley LOL

Meh to hiding under furniture.... I'll just start Caramel Dansen.... Which is the closest I get to aerobic activity....

Message 1046 of 1,743 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 7, 2013

@Lance - sorry my post was vague, i meant i was out of kudos for the day, not that you weren't getting anymore kudos, sorry

@Jackedv - GL & i hope your simulacrum/avatar doesn't go poof & you have to start from scratch

Message 1047 of 1,743 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Haha! Well, I'm happy to take a rain check. Smiley Happy
Message 1048 of 1,743 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 7, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Live-n-Laugh wrote:
@TC915 I see your point! Interesting that we are being given different day/hr/min times.

Since you, ProfessorTripp & I all have the same time, possible m8spence just accidently got mixed up,..

Spoiler

ours is 1 day 5 hrs 34 mins
his  is   1 day 4 hrs 53 mins
..notice our #'s are the same just in different spots

I'll admit it's possible i was wrong, as it was 4:30 in the morning when I posted, but I was positive it was the time I really posted since it lined up so well with the time I had opened the mail. Though I could be wrong, as my mail as of now does say

Spoiler
1 day 5 hrs. 34 mins,

so I'm not sure anymore smh...Smiley Frustrated

Message 1049 of 1,743 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

Cat Surprised nnNNUUuu!!

We're back at HazCon Green!

*Edit 1* 

Code

Spoiler

*Edit 2*

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

Just some wild predictions that will become false.

Spoiler

I think EFD / HFG are the ones that took the remains of MST. EFD was then able to hack into AS0's website from whatever she found in the remains. EFD left around the same time NERDICA started going nuts. Which was also around time we heard about another bomb & Blaise.

Blaise is assumed to be either Sandboxx or NERDICA. But AS0 has denied this. I would assume that Blaise works for EFD / HFG & is the one who altered NERDICA. That would lead to AS0 not knowing this if NERDICA isn't just an NPC. And what ever the the sequencer is connected to could be inside NERDICA. The current assumption being a bomb.

YOU LIED TO ME!.... Those were suppose to be all wrong!.... /sarcasm?....

Message 1050 of 1,743 (294 Views)
0 Likes